• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andre Onana

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah makes sense and Leno has never been comfortable with the ball at his feet.

If we can get Holding out of the starting lineup then Onana-Gabriel-Saliba? Will have a huge impact on our build up play. Pointless if Holding is still involved though.
Holding is the next captain B Gabriel and Saliba are more likely to get dropped than he is. Who tf even is Saliba? Sounds like a myth.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Apparently the story was that he had a massive headache in the middle of the night, went to the bathroom for an aspirin and accidentally took the pills from his wife
Yeah we’ve all done that 🤣 Should’ve got six months extra for bullshit

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Don't be naive, top footballers are all on PEDs. You only get cought if you're doing it on your own or like to have a go at a line or two.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
You can't look at Bayern Munich and tell me theres jot something in the water over at.the Allianz.
Eg69jvSXsAQ9-Ta.jpg:large

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Btw i'm not excited on this... I have seen him before and he is prone to calamities. Seems like Arteta asistants does not know how pick the correct GK. Going through all this because they could not ask Leno to fight his place.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That his wife just so happened to have in her handbag and he accidentally opened the bottle, took a few out and munched. Happens all the time 😏
Was defo masking some ****ery but I’m just choosing not to acknowledge it. 🤣

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
There was a question mark by Saliba for a reason 🥲

BTW I don't think Leno and his feet were much of a problem.

A lot of our trouble came from us completely bypassing our midfield and sitting deep for most of the season, pinging balls to full backs from either Luiz or occasionally Xhaka.

I distinctly remember Luiz getting fed up with us not pushing the lines forward and giving the ball back to him a couple of times.

ITs why we'll most likely start the season with Mari and Holding and why I'm not big on Neves all that much.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom