• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andre Onana

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not sure what to make of this. Fee seems a bargain. Good shot stopper. Excellent distribution from what I've seen.

Struggles to catch a ball without dropping it and I've found his decision making to be pretty rash.

Kind of wish football would go back to the days where keepers were judged on their basic goalkeeping skills rather than if they are as good as an outfield player with their feet, to be honest.

Will trigger a few heart attacks at the Emirates I imagine

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Will trigger a few heart attacks at the Emirates I imagine

Falling Asleep Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
What salary is he on anyway? Dude won the lottery. Which they had signed me instead.

Reportedly £40k a week. Not far off £8m over the course of his contract.

Must be the most generous Make a Wish ever granted. Most of them just get to meet John Cena or get a free trip to Disneyland or something.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
As a student of Foucault and other fartsniffers, i am not sure i am comfortable with black players beint refered to as beasts

Iceman10

Established Member
Training ban ends 4th Sept. Didn't even know there was one, let alone whatever way they enforce it.

Malky

Established Member
Cheap enough deal we can go into next season with Onana and Leno. Unless Leno's in incredible form I think Onana benches him by Christmas.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom