• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Mania Football Manager 2006 League?

Army of Me

Established Member
evening folks.

So who's up for a AM FM2006 online league then? I'm sitting here bored, it's far too easy to win against the computer, so it's about time I tried my hand at playing it online.

let me know who's interested, what league you wanna play and if you have any rules you want to enforce and we'll arrange a time to play it.

i'm pretty bored of the premiership - the german league is always fun, or we could start off in the K2 league?

btw, i'm free now, so if anyones up for a short game - PM me.

nazo

Established Member
heh, i'm good.
March break this week so I guess I will have some time.
I've never played the game online so you have to explain it to me.
Can more than 2 players play the game at once. For example can 5 players play as one league or something.

Army of Me

Established Member
i'm guessing, i've never played it online either, but i'm more than willing to start a server and see what happens.

if we can get a few more interested i'll start one up.

btw, thought i'd try out the brazilian league for once. whaaaat is that all about, you play 20 games starting in january, then the season starts? no wonder they all vacate to europe and have never ending energy.

nazo

Established Member
It doesn't matter what league we play in, as long as there is competitiion. I don't want one person dominating the league just because he/she picked a team with stars.

It's funny how when we need those FM2006 players they're hard to find, but when we don't need them we find them everywhere.
I challenge every single FM2006 player out there to come and beat me. :p

nazo

Established Member
Well i took a look at some forums to see how this goes, but honestly i don't get a thing of how to do this.
Has anyone tried this before and can give us some tips?

I just want to know one thing: if we start a game one day, do we have to end it that same day? I mean like if we start a game on one day can we save it so we can play on a different day and complete what we were doing the day before?

Anyways, i think we should try a test game before going into an actual game to see how things go.

Army of Me

Established Member
we'll limit our games to the one league which should speed things up dramatically.

well bugger it, lets just have a crack, i'll host if you're fine with it. lets just arrange a time.

i'm free any night except friday and saturday when i'm most likely pished.

how does tomorrow night suit you guys, 7pm GMT? we'll start off in Ligue 1 for the hell of it.

make sure you're patched up to 6.0.3 btw.

nazo

Established Member
7pm GMT is good with me.
That would be 2pm here in Canada.
I'm already patched to 6.0.3 so i'm good.

Army of Me

Established Member
yea, good idea, if we've all got mirc then we'll make use of good ol efnet...

efnet.demon.co.uk:6665

#pha2er

nazo

Established Member
Ehh so i haven't used mirc for a while (a year i guess) so i forget what to do. Anyone with the steps? I got it installed though.

Army of Me

Established Member
in mirc options, enter your details, then go to connect --> servers

from the IRC Network list choose: Efnet

from the server list find "efnet: EU, UK, London" and click connect to server

the type /join #pha2er

should get you in.

Army of Me

Established Member
would you fooking believe it, me mates have decided to come round uninvited to watch the inter v ajax match. so, ummm, how does tomorrow at 7 sound?

just meet on IRC again?

nazo

Established Member
Ok good with me, but do the rest of you guys want to play today to see how it goes and get used to it? (Gurgen and walcott)

nazo

Established Member
So it looks like something came up for both of you. I had something to do at 7:30 GMT too so i would've never played that much.
Are you guys still willing to play? (tomorrow or anytime else)
If you are, just post here and i could see if i have time to join in.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom