• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Mania Football Manager 2006 League?

nazo

Established Member
I'm sorry about that, it's just that i had something important to do. I'm back now, just let me get you the number.

nazo

Established Member
I actually think it's the second number so here it is:
number2
Oh the server name is: Arsenal Mania
the password is: arsenal

Btw what team are you going to pick?

G0D

Almighty
It's not that one, must be the first.

I'm not sure what team i'll be, it depends on you, if your Barca or Real I'll be the other.

nazo

Established Member
lol i actually picked At.Madrid.
I don't want to be cheap and pick a team with millions and could buy any player.

number1 i seriously don't think this is it though.

G0D

Almighty
I'll probably go with Betis then, if I can get in. Which I can't at the moment. Have you got a firewall running?

G0D

Almighty
Oh that's the problem then, you can't host through a wireless router unless you open up the necessary ports, I can find the ports for you if you want to try it, or have access to try it?

G0D

Almighty
bluenaz said:
Ok i'll try opening them now, but can't you host and i'll join?

I'm also on a wireless router but I don't have the ability to open the ports sadly so I can't.

nazo

Established Member
**** i just remembered i have two routers connected :(
One is wireless while the other is connected to the wireless. Some screwed up thing aye. I guess i'll have to open ports on both. This may take some time.

nazo

Established Member
G0D said:
bluenaz said:

I'm also on a wireless router but I don't have the ability to open the ports sadly so I can't.

So if someone who has the ports open and hosts the game, can we join the game or do we have to open other ports too?

G0D

Almighty
bluenaz said:
s**t i just remembered i have two routers connected :(
One is wireless while the other is connected to the wireless. Some screwed up thing aye. I guess i'll have to open ports on both. This may take some time.

That's okay, It'll be worth it in the longrun, if we do end up playing that is. Sorry about not being able to host though.

G0D

Almighty
bluenaz said:
G0D said:
bluenaz said:

So if someone who has the ports open and hosts the game, can we join the game or do we have to open other ports too?

It's only the host where the ports need to be opened I think, as i've always been unable to host games but can join them easily enough.

nazo

Established Member
I guess we won't be able to play today because i'm having a little 'problem' with my routers, i seriously think the second router is causing the problem. Ever since i've got it, many things i've done online that used to work, are not working anymore. I might think of removing it if possible.

Where do you live anyways, what time is it there?

I will try sorting everything out and see if we can have a game tomorrow sometime.

G0D

Almighty
bluenaz said:
I guess we won't be able to play today because i'm having a little 'problem' with my routers, i seriously think the second router is causing the problem. Ever since i've got it, many things i've done online that used to work, are not working anymore. I might think of removing it if possible.

Where do you live anyways, what time is it there?

I will try sorting everything out and see if we can have a game tomorrow sometime.

That's alright, we'll have to play another time, plus more people might want to join by then anyway. If you manage to sort it out then either post in this thread or drop me a PM and we'll try again.

Oh and the time here is 19:42, as I live in England.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom