• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday:

tenor.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The last time a top team missed Europe altogether was Chelsea in 15. The following season they won the league.
Missing out altogether gives you a season to fully commit to the league with less injuries and squad rotation requirements. It is a blessing if you want to reach the top 4 the following season.
That's a very different scenario. They had a top squad spending 2nd who had downed tools for a manager openly criticising them in the media. Then they brought in a good manager to re motivate them.

We're spending 5th with a rookie in charge.

Pulp

If anything this match will be a nice test to see who actually cares about playing for the team regardless of placement on the table

Tom Mix

Hope we smash these guillemots today!
That's a very different scenario. They had a top squad spending 2nd who had downed tools for a manager openly criticising them in the media. Then they brought in a good manager to re motivate them.

We're spending 5th with a rookie in charge.
The main difference is they had(have) Abramovich and we have the Kroenkes. We will probably struggle to even qualify for the Champions League even if we're out of Europe - I have a hunch we'll qualify for the Europa Conference League anyway.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I have pretty much ignored any European talk as I thought we had no chance. Now we have a chance of 7th I've paid more attention. I was mistaken, I thought the conference was replacing Europa, I didn't realise it was a new thing on its own with no CL qualification for the winners. I cant change my vote but basically I now don't care either way. It would be good to finish the season with 5 straight PL wins, if that leaves us 7th so be it!

African Flair

All I want is Maupay out on a stretcher. Not couse he send Leno out on one last summer but because he showed us what a proper keeper in a Arsenal net looks like. And the pain that came when the club pissed that away. If it wasn't for him I'd at least be spared of that.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why would people not want us to qualify for a European competition? So many brain washed by TV.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What you eating for the game today? I had overnight oats for breakfast which is way too healthy knowing me. Might be Shakeshack or a Pizza for the game.
Making my mouth water. Didn't know there was a Shake Shack in London. When I stay with a mate at Battery Park NY we go there regularly to get a daily fix of grease. Top food.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Quality of the match day threads have nearly been as bad as the games themselves.
Had me laughing! We are pretty B-team also, for sure! Onwards and upwards. Soon we have the Euros to look forward to. My secret bet is England wins it proving that Brexit was the correct decision! ;)

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Making my mouth water. Didn't know there was a Shake Shack in London. When I stay with a mate at Battery Park NY we go there regularly to get a daily fix of grease. Top food.
There’s quite a few in London I use to go to one on Tottenham Court Rd all the time and they opened one in Brent Cross shopping centre now. There’s like over 10 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom