• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Newcastle. Premier League. 3pm

What will be the result of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Although never one to be mistaken for an optimist, the despair at our plight by some members here baffles me.

We're :

1. A single point off fourth.

2. Still in contention for 3 trophies.

3. Manchester United's debacle aside, we've a phenomenal home record.

Some team is bound to suffer our wrath at home during the season, might as well be this lot.

Benitez has NEVER beaten us at the Emirates and he certainly won't be starting today.

Much left to fight for, but first let us swat the Geordies aside before taking on the hipsters favorite manager & his unremarkable squad.
Man... I don't like to see you like this :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Great to see Jack starting. An attacking formation.

Nice to see AMN breaking in. But still would have preferred Chambers at CB and Monreal at LB when playing a 4 at the back.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
True but as stated above, it could have been in place of Hector.
why? hector is playing well, he is cementing his place in the team.
plus every time we used AMN was on the Left side of the field.
dont see all the fuzz about it.
we are playing 4 at the back kola is a bombing forward type of player AMN has a more conservative role we need to be cautious.

Reactions: A_G

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm a big fan of AMN but what the hell is Kolasinac doing on the bench? He knows how to play in a back 4, why drop him? Surely something has happened behind the scenes.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We really need to be spanking this Newcastle team today. It's at home, they're on an awful run and we need the confidence boost.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Strange that Kolasinac is the casualty of that defence and not the other 3 but I'm happy that AMN is getting the recognition he fully deserves. Still want him at CM, possibly ahead of Xhaka.

Also good that Lacazette is in the team.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Chambers & Holding are chopped liver..........Chambers must be wondering what he has to do to get a game? Has Arsène turned Rob Holding into a blubbering mess or something? Why not play an established CB and have Nacho at LB? or is Nacho toast as a conventional LB?

MaraDon

Great to see Jack starting. An attacking formation.

Nice to see AMN breaking in. But still would have preferred Chambers at CB and Monreal at LB when playing a 4 at the back.
Monreal no longer plays at LB, wenger told the media this week.
unless we are in a emergency AMN is our new kieron gibbs.
lets see if he is an upgrade or not.

MaraDon

He kept the ball very well, and hit the post!
Iwobi is quality and he is one of the reasons why we look skeptical about giving wilshere a new contract, thats only my opinion of course, but i like the kid.
he is so intelligent, collective great ball control can work in tiny spaces and is not afraid to shoot.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom