• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

:lol::lol::lol: That comedy has cheered up me @Rimaal, cos I got your flu. Didn't know you could catch it over the net :eek:

Yeah, Merson . . . just surprised he can even remember what club he played for in those days. That's what overdosing on coke and booze does for you. You start imagining Harry Redknap was a good manager :lol: and pigs can fly.

Remember when there was a furore about drugs in sport ? Merson claimed he was injected along with other Arsenal players injected with a mysterious "yellow liquid ". Unfortunately no one has else has ever come forward to verify his claims .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Remember when there was a furore about drugs in sport ? Merson claimed he was injected along with other Arsenal players injected with a mysterious "yellow liquid ". Unfortunately no one has else has ever come forward to verify his claims .
If he was injecting himself with all manner of stuff and drinking lots of yellow liquid . . easy to get confused I guess.

Lost patience with Merson when he started beating his wife around tbh. Both wives in fact. People on here think we should respect past Arsenal players, fair enough, but there's a limit @goonerwarsh

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Pretty sure those were just Vitamin C injections. :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Loads of ex Arsenal players have said they got vit c injections, it's impressive that he never thought to ask :lol:

BBF

Is there one person on here who honestly believes Wenger can still deliver another title. Seriously?

If so, what do you imagine is suddenly going to change in his decision making processes after years and years of repetitive behaviour.

Maybe they think everyone will become **** around us... Oh wait, they already did.

Preacher

Always Crying
Somebody not long ago wrote here(don't remember who), that Arsène Wenger’s greatest achievement is keeping Arsenal in the top 4 during barren years since 2006. Good article on this subject:
https://angryofislington.com/2017/02/15/Arsène-wengers-greatest-achievement/
I agree with author, that Arsenal likes to oversell the ‘financial restrictions’ angle, because it takes the pressure off them for a decade of broken promises and no silverware.

gunnercelt35

WOW 78 want him to stay? **** me sideways o_O

If he is given a new contract it's an absolutely slap in the face to every Arsenal fan.

Away to China and manage. That's about his level now. He is done.

Tangy99

I've always been hesitant with wanting to see Wenger go. And a massive part of me doesn't want it to happen. I suppose it's a fear of the unknown and for our club changing into something I no longer recognise.

However, I just don't see how he can continue with these results for yet another season. It's tiring, it's boring, it's predictable, and I am truly becoming concerned that our best players will leave if something doesn't change. I wanted Wenger to win the league or champions league after our austerity more than anything, but now I think I've accepted it won't happen. Change is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom