• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Agreed mate, the names are absolute poverty while the only credible names are still contracted to relatively big names.
Wenger is poverty right now though. Beyond poverty.

If he does stay, part of me is fine with it, because I'd now actually take pleasure in seeing the agony on his face as we succumb to our rivals.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Is there actually any benefit of him staying?

Would be nice to see some of our **** fanbase to self implode, and another shout for him at the title, but other than that I can't think of anything.

Help me out, @Tir Na Nog, @GDeep™, @carlito'sway, @Makingtrax.

Claude from AFTV might be floating face down in the river Thames tomorrow...

Tho it'd be a tad harsh to say that's a positive.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Good news if the names mentioned tonight are anything to go by. The vast majority of managers are not fit to lace even 2017 Wengers shoes.

Wait for an Allegri to become available.

Not even a Martinez level guy will do worse then what is happening now

you can always upgrade later

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Don't really get the hate for lesser known managers. Recently we've seen Mourinho, Guardiola and Van Gaal come in and do an average at best job. Only Klopp and Conte has really delivered. Pochettino was a nothing manager before he joined Southampton ffs. Allegri is a good manager but he's managing the Bayern of Italy. He was a nothing manager before joining Milan. Same with Conte before joining Juve.

Annoys the **** out of me that people want a "top class manager" but fail to realize that those top managers were signed when they weren't recognized as top managers. If a so called top manager joins Arsenal, it's likely because he was let go by his former club for not being good enough...

carlito'sway

Established Member
Is there actually any benefit of him staying?

Would be nice to see some of our **** fanbase to self implode, and another shout for him at the title, but other than that I can't think of anything.

Help me out, @Tir Na Nog, @GDeep™, @carlito'sway, @Makingtrax.

Those two benefits are already pretty good and are not mutually exclusive to be honest....

Piers Morgan to start can go f**** himself or keep sucking
to the Orange Mussolini....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom