• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Every season since 13/14 has gone to ****. You're the 5th most valuable club in the world, built an entire stadium to capitalize on your stature yet the season goal of 2008 is somehow still the same goal in 2017?!

Sorry, but no. You should be challenging for the title. You have all the means in the world to do so. Targeting a top 4 finish is the aspirations of a club like Tottenham ffs, not Arsenal.
:lol: It 's what you can spend, not how valuable your stadium is on prime London land.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Be interesting to see what happens after we've lost to City in the FA cup, and at home to them, Sp**s, Man Utd and Stoke away. I suppose even a manager can go numb to bad results over time.

Preacher

Always Crying
Despite their awful run of six defeats in nine; there remains a willingness from members of the Gunners hierarchy - though not all - for Wenger to continue next season.

Sources claim the club's current plight has only served to strengthen Wenger's resolve to sign a new contract.

Staff at the club's London Colney HQ noticed a positive change in Wenger's mood last week, viewed as a indication that the Frenchman has finally made a decision about his future.

:lol:
I don't know even what to say.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Despite their awful run of six defeats in nine; there remains a willingness from members of the Gunners hierarchy - though not all - for Wenger to continue next season.

Sources claim the club's current plight has only served to strengthen Wenger's resolve to sign a new contract.

Staff at the club's London Colney HQ noticed a positive change in Wenger's mood last week, viewed as a indication that the Frenchman has finally made a decision about his future.

There's not much you can say. Accept that Wenger is the man and move on.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

He's a junkie. The fans mean nothing, just as family doesn't mean anything to a hopeless crackhead. He needs saving from himself at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom