• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Interesting choice of trenches. I'd have gone large and just said Mariana. What's your link to the Philippines?
Big fan of trenches. That one's special it's got deuterium in it. Massive source of energy.

It's not how big it is, it's how you use it.

Wilshere10

I suppose one solution would be to create all the necessary roles and give them as much power as Wenger will allow (as ludicrous as that is). Then, after Wenger does leave, we expand the scope and powers of said roles so that the incoming manager is in charge of only the first team - as a manager should be.

I'd be ok with Wenger staying one more season if I had any faith in the board implementing this properly, but I don't. After all, they created this mess in the first place.

Do we let Wenger leave and take the plunge or do we give him another contract and push the plunge back a year or two?
Should take the plunge now. The sooner he's out the better.

Not that it matters, he's signed the f*****g contract anyway.

BobP

Memri Fan
Wtf, 2 years only?

We should be tying him down for the next 4 years, and that's only because he said he wanted to manage for another 4 years.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Have to put this once again,little different with Fa cup final,but we finished 5-th rofl.

Wenger in August: " We have good squad and can win the title "

Wenger in November ( Arsenal 7 points behind leaders ) : " There is still a lot to play for,most teams will drop points until the end of the year "

Wenger in January ( Arsenal lost two big matches and they are 8 points behind leaders ) : " We live in the world where we have four competitions to play and it's hard to win every game.We're still in the title race and in CL.

Wenger in April ( Arsenal are 10 points behind leaders and out of all competitions ) : " We try everything to be in top 4 and to play CL next season "

Wenger in May ( end of the season,Arsenal finished 4-th) : " Next season we'll be better,we finished season on high note "

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Wenger on 17 May 2017 (top 4 out of Arsenal's hands, 1 game to go): “You never know – but anyway, I answered for 20 years the question, ‘the top four is nothing special’.

“So I don’t know why suddenly it could become such a big problem.”

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's Gazidis' time. Time for him to stand up and impose himself. Pires as DoF if Overmars isn't an option and coaching staff changes. Offer the contract on terms. 24 hours to take it or leave it. Announcement on the bank holiday.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
His lack of preparation for the first game cost him top 4. Im not going to look at any other game because we lost out to this very team for top 4 on the final day. He can only blame himself. The manager was in charge of that.

This has been happening for the last few years, tbh. Losing to Villa/West Ham/Pool on the opening day of the season.

The man's a recidivist. Never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom