• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
It's Gazidis' time. Time for him to stand up and impose himself. Pires as DoF if Overmars isn't an option and coaching staff changes. Offer the contract on terms. 24 hours to take it or leave it. Announcement on the bank holiday.

Does Pires have any experience as a DoF?

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

noel-edmonds-phone-no-deal.jpg

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Harsh on Wenger.

How so? What has Wenger done to instil confidence that he can turn the fortunes of this club around? Do you think he is capable of not only contending with, but surpassing, the other elite managers in this league and making us top of the tree come May next season or, even, within the next 5 years?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Appointing someone without experience as DoF is the worst thing we could do right now, imo. This is no time to be experimenting. We need a stable hand to restructure the club.
We've got lots of stable hands which is why we've stagnated and ultimately regressed. I agree with you in principle but Gazidis is the only football man besides Wenger and I'm not sure either have the guts to make the necessary changes.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I want Pires definitely starting in a role countless times but not DoF. We should do everything we can to get in Overmars. Maybe Pires working with him together. I'll be very positive and hopeful if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom