• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's really gone quiet on the Partey scene

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not that weird though, is it? Been negotiating with Willian, Coutinho/Barca, Lille/Gabriel if reports are correct. Can’t focus on everything at once

The main thing is we have no new links to midfielders with similar traits. Means the deal is bubbling along.

Also I am Sorry to the whole forum for my outburst earlier. Looking back it was wrong to say a few things that I ended up saying. Heat of the moment stuff, had a terrible customer at work and took it out in here. Again I apologise if I offended anyone and hopefully I can be forgiven lol. Sorry @GDeep™ for calling you stuff directly as well.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Looking back it was wrong to say a few things that I ended up saying. Heat of the moment stuff, had a terrible customer at work and took it out in here. Again I apologise if I offended anyone and hopefully I can be forgiven lol. Sorry @GDeep™ for calling you stuff directly as well.
@BigPoppaPump not satisfied with his wax?

b41df6f9534680d3d971a1959fa85313.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Raul Julia, man. Legend.

Went to record this just after finishing his pancreatic cancer treatment, did a lot of practical stunts. Only person that took this seriously, this movie's production was a ****show (there's a great article on it if you want)

Bar when he is on screen, the rest of this film is absolutely terrible, this film didn't deserve him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bar when he is on screen, the rest of this film is absolutely terrible, this film didn't deserve him.

Kylie Minogue didn't know she would be in the movie right up until the director landed the plane in Australia and she mostly got it because they were financing a lot of it and wanted an Australian-national in a bigger role.

Capcom also had is fair share of guilt.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I have heard Van Damme claim he slept with Kylie Minogue during this, I have heard him claim this many times :lol:

The main reason I hate it...my fav characters were Ryu and Ken, who were done very well in the animated film around the time...but here, they are just massive gimps, especially Ryu.

It's because Capcom kept asking the director to add more and more characters, despite prostest of there not being enough time to develop them.

They didn't know how to pronounce Ryu right up until the day they shot his first scenes.

And got it wrong.

Here's the article btw https://www.polygon.com/features/2014/3/10/5451014/street-fighter-the-movie-what-went-wrong

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's because Capcom kept asking the director to add more and more characters, despite prostest of there not being enough time to develop them.

They didn't know how to pronounce Ryu right up until the day they shot his first scenes.

And got it wrong.

Here's the article btw https://www.polygon.com/features/2014/3/10/5451014/street-fighter-the-movie-what-went-wrong

Jesus, what a mess.

Like this line though...

"It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day"

...at least you tried, Jean :lol:

Poor Raul though, what a man :(

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I agree with this, surely we're not the only club to restructure during this process and frankly you can't expect our ownership to piggy up substantial liquidity to cover non-revenue generating activities that have been dried up because of C19. It's just not fiscally responsible business activity. I disagree with it as well from a moral and ethical perspective but the fact of the matter is the club is a business and is treated and ran as one. Like many other businesses, it's under a stranglehold due to the environment and is trimming redundancies. Sad but it is what it is.

And at least unlike certain other clubs, we're not taking and spending government handouts...

Stannis

I get the feeling Arteta might use Willian as an attacking midfielder, in rotation with Smith Rowe

otherwise, we are pretty stocked up on the wings unless lacazette goes and Auba moves centre

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I get the feeling Arteta might use Willian as an attacking midfielder, in rotation with Smith Rowe

otherwise, we are pretty stocked up on the wings unless lacazette goes and Auba moves centre
If no Coutinho, sell Laca and get Zaha.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

He just want more skillful players in all attacking positions....I love these players too, but I want them at their prime, not sure now how far they are from their prime, as they are in their late 30s....But what we can see here is the type of players Arteta wants, in terms of playing style.

Auba/Laca/Özil/Nketiah/willock....they are all non-technical skilless players. Not enough on the ball in their game.

This is kind of expected. If you think of how guardiola liked his players. You know what Arteta wants. I'm so happy after all these year we are having our dominant skillful Arsenal back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom