<

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by DanDare, Feb 3, 2020.

?

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

1. Partey

68.5%
  2. Aouar

31.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Imagine how Adidas feels now. They pay us 60 M per year and we give them Willian as our star signing this summer to promote our already hideous and ugly kits.

truth_hurts, Troopz and RacingPhoton like this.
  2. benjamin86

benjamin86 Well-Known Member

Savanier or Buendia would be my targets for a creative CM. A Partey replacement is harder as most of my picks have already moved.

GunnerShy likes this.
  3. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Gooner416, Iceman10, krengon and 2 others like this.
  4. Smail

Smail Active Member

Fully believe its just a game of poker, all cards are on the table, aulas has 4 of a kind, now its up to us to lay down the straight flush

Iceman10 likes this.
  5. Leo_ense_

Leo_ense_ Unknown Member

Of course man, if it’s done in an underhanded way it’s a disgrace to your family and your partner.

6. Papa Wonga

Papa Wonga Well-Known Member

Jesus christ: "hope you're father gets beheaded on live tv by isis" Wtf

Gooner416, NieThePiet, Oxeki and 3 others like this.
  7. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan Trusted

F*ck sake, awful that.

Oxeki and American_Gooner like this.
  8. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Grown adults sending abuse to a 15 year old because a player didn't join their club. Amazing.

9. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan Trusted

I think you'll be alright mate, unless of course your husband is actually straight.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  10. hydrofluoric acid

@razörist please start taking it easy on the internet.

Jasard and American_Gooner like this.
  11. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

They need that FIFA rating. Transfer season's become a much bigger show than the actual football for some.

American_Gooner likes this.
  12. hydrofluoric acid

I dont even want to know how you know this but if you invite me to Brazil for some culture travellinh Im ready to listen!

El Duderino likes this.
  13. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

14. Papa Wonga

Papa Wonga Well-Known Member

They need to start doing some **** like having a passport so you can create an account on twitter or some **** like that, so they can curb the hate.

It's a cesspit of teenagers and grown adults who have nothing better to do then making lives miserables. Atleast if they know what passport was used to sign up etc they can find out who it is

American_Gooner likes this.
  15. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

16. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

Yeah, seems to me the player is just making clear he won’t rock the boat and force a transfer, and if he ends up staying he will be fine with that, which is all good to see actually, in contrast to a Zaha. Still think it is on. No use spending money panic-buying on “backups” like Jorginho and Oscar.

17. ThisFather

ThisFather Fan of Alpha Males

Looks like we put all our eggs into the Aouar basket. We tried to haggle for the whole window only to realise that Lyon's 50m demanded sum... was actually their demanded sum. We fans seem so used to getting our pants pulled when selling players that we expected Lyon to do the same.

Now we've got days left and any transfer we make now stinks of a PANIC BUY. You know what that means? With nowhere to look for its probably gonna be a some Brazillian/agent endorsed transfer for high wages that we won't be able to sell if it fails.

LMAO, its one thing when Real Madrid, with world class players don't buy players after winning the league. It's another when its a side that barely finished 8th 'trying' to get 4th.

18. teamsoutheast

teamsoutheast Well-Known Member

Would you guys entertain taking Mario Gotze on a freebie or would you rather give that sapce and playing time to develop Smith Rowe and Willock?

19. Paddy from Sweden

Paddy from Sweden Active Member

Sadly that feels quite fitting of how a part of the Arsenal fanbase have behaved over the last couple of years. Maybe not to the extent of some of those comments but I can't say I'm surprised. And I wouldn't be if they were actually made by some who's on AM. The Arsenal fans has become despicable and are drowning out the Arsenal supporters on social media.

American_Gooner and Macho like this.
  20. Tosker

Tosker Does Not Hate Foreigners

I wish everyone would calm down a bit - so far we have lost the most difficult PL fixture of the season, and won our other two games

my melt down will be postponed to tomorrow, should we fail to beat Sheffield United

Leo_ense_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.