• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sort of scenario where you get some cover from the Championship.

Someone like Lewis O’Brien. Solid PL level player who Wolves and Leeds have been after.

Even if he doesn’t make it here could flip for some profit.
O'Brien just signed a new contract. Town would not let him go on the cheap.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

😂 😂

The stuff I learn on this forum. Here I am finding out that Gabriel, Lokonga, Willian, and Nuno Tavares aren't black.
I am not sure why certain posters make certain statements. As if Arteta was some raging racist because we might want to sign that Arthur Melo guy on a loan... :facepalm:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It's really offensive to be honest. I think @Rasmi is the racist not Arteta personally
Not a psychologically implausible theory at all. Always a bit suspicious when people have an obsession with a certain topic and a need to project it upon others even in the most inappropriate and unrelated of circumstances.

😂 😂

The stuff I learn on this forum. Here I am finding out that Gabriel, Lokonga, Willian, and Nuno Tavares aren't black.
Just remembered Thomas too. Actually now that I think of it our first 3 important, first team signings under Arteta were black, FFS, lol.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Partey getting back from AFCON, before we have signed a midfielder, even on loan.

Is the most Arteta thing ever :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom