• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

Henry boi

A guy who looked bad in one of the best midfields in the world with Messi in front of you. Wow!!! I am so excited!!! Edu needs to understand not every Brazilian is good.
Not sure he looked bad I remember him looking as flashy as they come at one point, but just not being affective kinda like how De Jong is for them currently.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Not sure he looked bad I remember him looking as flashy as they come at one point, but just not being affective kinda like how De Jong is for them currently.
Difference is De Jong has been playing out of position because of Busquets, meanwhile Arthur, he played exactly in his best position, as CM with the freedom to create and link with Messi and others. He was supposed to do his best Which is to do what Iniesta and Xavi did there. He never get near that and they get rid off him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would prefer Wiljnaldun in loan. PL experience and better physically. Arthur has not game form to make instant impact.
Yeah Gini would been perfect because he used to this league and he very good midfielder too but unfortunately look like he happy to stay in psg bench

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We weren't interested because he already said he happy to stay in psg
Thats so easy from us... Vlahovic has said a lot of things and we are still begging him. I think we didn't even tried because edu wants another Brazilian fella on the team. Trying to get the forgotten gem and look like hero with a super deal.

He has failed in 2 leagues which are much more slower than England. He is going to fail so badly here that we will be back to Xhaka after his ban.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Hopefully we can get him in in time for Liverpool. Excited to see him in an Arteta shirt and see what Arteta can do with a player of his quality.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Get it done. Can't imagine it will be a high fee and surely we can get him for some kind of structured deal with bonuses and deferred payments around £20m.

More important than a striker, we have interesting options there for the summer with Isak, Vlahovic, and David.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Get it done. Can't imagine it will be a high fee and surely we can get him for some kind of structured deal with bonuses and deferred payments around £20m.

More important than a striker, we have interesting options there for the summer with Isak, Vlahovic, and David.

Will he be available on sunday if he sign, for example, tomorrow?

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom