• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

Is he really so thick? Surely he can't believe we think he's a top bloke who got shafted by our club.

gibson

If the link is true thats a great price for Cole. Lets hope theres someone brought in to replace him though

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
karl said:
Is he really so thick? Surely he can't believe we think he's a top bloke who got shafted by our club.

What do you think? When he publicly announces that he isn’t the bad guy, he didn’t do anything wrong, and fans should blame Arsenal board because they fed him to sharks. I don’t expect anything less TBH.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
If any of you usually shop from Amazon and is an Amazon member, could you write an online review on behalf of me.

this poem is dedicated to Ashley Cole:

Oh, money, the life-giving juice of society!
It brings us its blessings of every variety,
It softens the blows that lifetime delivers,
It favors the brave and it crowns achievers.

It renders us free from oppression by jerks,
From mockings, and putdowns, and scoldings,and smirks.
It lets us buy tickets and travel away
From where we're not welcome but are forced to just stay.

From creditors' letters and big ugly urbs,
From all that don't matter, from stuff that disturbs,
To wide sandy beaches and azure blue waters,
Away from the smoke of ten million motors.

With money it all starts to fall into place-
No longer respect is what you have to chase.
It follows you like an afternoon shadow
Thank money, it makes you a prince from a padow.

With money, all people will treat you much better,
As you are no longer society's debtor.
Sweet smiles on you they will now bestow,
Obsequious looks in their eyes then will glow.

And women forgetting your age and your weight,
Your looks and your height and your bald, shining pate,
Will wink and remark how handsome you are
For, in their minds, you are now a star.

Oh, how pathetic society is!
A "Miss" is now where there used to be "Ms."
For quickly they learned that you've got all this dough,
And then they appear from above and below.

For freedom, for joy and enjoyment of senses,
Don't waste precious time chasing empty pretenses.
Just line up your pockets with luscious green money
And soon you'll be hugging a cute Playboy bunny.

As long as you're here on our green Earth,
And want to be living in freedom and mirth,
Devote your existence to dollar and pound
For cash makes the world go smoothly around.

kym7224

Anything over 20M on Cashley will be happy IMO.

20M + is crazy price to LB (maybe I should said Cheski price? :wink: )

Viper

Established Member
Even if we do get the £23 million, I seriously doubt there will be any transfer activity involving Arsenal.

bobbydazzler

Viper said:
Even if we do get the £23 million, I seriously doubt there will be any transfer activity involving Arsenal.

i think wenger may go a 30+ year old to replace cole or cambell in defence for a couple years and give time for our youth to develop.

Buhry

Established Member

I agree Viper, whilst 20 + million is a lot of money, its not like we're really gonna need it, cause Arsène won't be looking to spend big anyway.. Thats if he is looking to spend at all :|

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Buhry said:
I agree Viper, whilst 20 + million is a lot of money, its not like we're really gonna need it, cause Arsène won't be looking to spend big anyway.. Thats if he is looking to spend at all :|
Think positive, he might buy a few new players, but there again he might not :wink:

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
anesumachoko said:
l can not see mourinho wanting to give wenger 25m pounds and they might not agree on a deal and the same goes for reyes,
I hope he does, I just want rid now of the two of them, its getting on my pip, we need to be focusing on our football, we don't need this ****. :evil:

kooldawg

Established Member
I seriously doubt that Chelsea will match ARsenals valuation of Cole and in the end he'll stay along with Reyes, same things happening with Real, they wont match our valuation.

In case they do get sold, i dont expect any transfers coming in. Another lean season coming right up.

anesumachoko

I don't they would be anything to hide if an agreement is reached the chelsea website would have put it out to the public and other decent news agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom