• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Pascal Cygan.

otfgoon said:
Ha, most of that is cack.

Why?

We really can't allow Cole to move to Chelsea for so many reasons.

Roberto Carlos has one year left on his contract. I hope we spurn Chelsea's advances and then offer him to Real in January or next summer.

otfgoon

Established Member
I love Pascal Cygan. said:
otfgoon said:
Ha, most of that is cack.

Why?

We really can't allow Cole to move to Chelsea for so many reasons.

Roberto Carlos has one year left on his contract. I hope we spurn Chelsea's advances and then offer him to Real in January or next summer.

Well keeping Cole another year has many draw backs. We dont know how he will react and his value will go down by a huge amount. Secondly, if real wanted Cole they wont wait untill carlos is gone, they can easily offload him now. Im not saying theres nothing wrong with flogging him off the Chelsea, but they guy is writing as if we have several other options available to us.

And the bit about ethics really annoyed me.

famous no 10

Established Member
exactly.

What are we supposed to do? He wants to go, and I should imagine, by now, we want him gone, and chavski are the only ones that have bid for the moment...not ideal but he's writing as though they can pick and choose whoever they want from us.

I love Pascal Cygan.

otfgoon said:
Well keeping Cole another year has many draw backs. We dont know how he will react and his value will go down by a huge amount. Secondly, if real wanted Cole they wont wait untill carlos is gone, they can easily offload him now. Im not saying theres nothing wrong with flogging him off the Chelsea, but they guy is writing as if we have several other options available to us.

And the bit about ethics really annoyed me.

Who cares how he reacts? Stick the whining **** in the stands if he makes a real fuss.

Monetary value counts for little in the face of preventing Chelsea from getting their own way - as they pretty much always do.

They tapped him up, helped turn him against us and now they stand to profit by spending a few millions pounds (that means nothing to Roman) to secure the services of the best left back in the world and weakening one of the teams that can challenge their dominance; in one fell swoop.

We really can't allow it to happen.

We can't stop him leaving but we must do our best to ensure that it isn't to Chelsea.

Henry IV

Famously in the 1980s, Margaret Thatcher's press secretary described a cabinet minister (John Biffen, I think) who the Iron Lady was about to sack as a "semi-detached member of the Cabinet". I think we could accurately describe Ashley Cole as a "semi-detached member of the Arsenal squad".

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i cant imagine if cole now come out and say he wants to stay. do we photoshop him into our first team squad photo? lol.

btw MR_LDOUBLEU, i think its only the first team of this season's photo being updated, reserves hasnt.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
yeash true. wenger has resigned to losing him. the most obvious sign is DD coming out to say he is in discussion with chelsea, we don't include him in any of our photo and mourinho's saying not one pound more. while for reyes, he has been included. he has come uot to clarify spanish made rumours up. arsenal hasnt said anything about him leaving. everything is coming out from the spanish mouths. so conclusion, cole definitely leaving, reyes maybe staying?

fabtastic

and THAT photo of reyes printed in marca in a RM shirt, was last year, if you think about it he was probably outside the bernabeu after/before the arsenal match!

Gooner for 60 years

Shadow Moses said:
ASHLEY & CHERYL: THE DOCUMENTARY
EXCLUSIVE Fly-on-the-wall TV will show all

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_o ... _page.html

ASHLEY Cole and Cheryl Tweedy are to star in a fly-on-the-wall documentary.

Dear god, help us

:shock:

"Girls Aloud singer Cheryl, 23, and Arsenal defender Ashley, 25, are keen to make the six-part ITV documentary, to be shown in November, which will be a warts-and-all picture of their lives."

Will it be showing the pox ridden wart that must be living inside his brain? Or maybe that is his brain?

Viper

Established Member
The mentality of 97% of English players is money, money, money and even more money. Cashley ****ly is obviously one of them.

The more I hear about him, the more he makes me sick.

cesc18

Viper said:
The mentality 97% of English players is money, money, money and even more money. Cashley ****ly is obviously one of them.

The more I hear about him, the more he makes me sick.
i am hoping his "dream" move to chelsea gets completed and we sign a few players with the money we get
i am getting bored of ****ly and his nonsense
hope he signs for chelsea and we can lock this never ending thread :evil:

AGooner

Me too I am getting sick of him milking all the press he's been getting recently and the Chav trouble makers stalling. They are all a bunch of c*nts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom