• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsjed

Established Member
This whole saga is really dragging on isn't it, most don't want him her now, lets hope we can pen a deal this week with the Chavs this week and put this to bed.

sabret00the

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Shadow Moses said:
ASHLEY & CHERYL: THE DOCUMENTARY
EXCLUSIVE Fly-on-the-wall TV will show all

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_o ... _page.html

ASHLEY Cole and Cheryl Tweedy are to star in a fly-on-the-wall documentary.

Dear god, help us

:shock:

Oh f**k off.

What makes that ***** think any of us wanna read his biography or worse watch him in his home with Cheryl bloody Tweedy?

Sums the guy up really..
if you're in love, sometimes just sometimes you have to take a hit for your mrs, i firmly beleive that he's done this for her rather than himself, even though it's a ****ing kick in the teeth.

jay-d

Established Member
Sabre I think it's time for you, like it was for me, to realize Ashley is nothing but a money hungry, fame seeking ****. He's a first class knob who's been whipped by probably the first bit of serious pum pum he's had. She's turned his head stupid. Flipping faggott.

Gurgen

Established Member
sabret00the said:
LuKaZaN said:
Shadow Moses said:
ASHLEY & CHERYL: THE DOCUMENTARY
EXCLUSIVE Fly-on-the-wall TV will show all

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_o ... _page.html

ASHLEY Cole and Cheryl Tweedy are to star in a fly-on-the-wall documentary.

Dear god, help us

:shock:

Oh f**k off.

What makes that ***** think any of us wanna read his biography or worse watch him in his home with Cheryl bloody Tweedy?

Sums the guy up really..
if you're in love, sometimes just sometimes you have to take a hit for your mrs, i firmly beleive that he's done this for her rather than himself, even though it's a f****g kick in the teeth.

Loved the 'down to earth' part :lol:

Oh the irony.

asajoseph

Established Member
sounds like his publicist wrote that article - I've been out of the country for a few days, but it's the first time I've heard anyone call them the 'new Posh and Becks' without taking the piss.

And sabre, well, seriously...

Webdesignlab

Established Member
asajoseph said:
sounds like his publicist wrote that article - I've been out of the country for a few days, but it's the first time I've heard anyone call them the 'new Posh and Becks' without taking the piss.

And sabre, well, seriously...

The thing is that no matter how long you have been away, NOTHING has changed.

Reyes?
Cole?
Ribery, Gallas etc?

I really don't think it will go the way everyone wants i.e Ribery, Gallas Tevez (replace with whichever well known player we want to sign) in.

I think that a CB will come, but not Gallas, that will be it.

asajoseph

Established Member
Meh, I don't think we'll sign anyone costing more than a couple of million regardless of who leaves. The best chance we have for a major player coming in is probably if Real offer Baptista. But that's still unlikely to my mind.

sabret00the

Established Member
jay-d said:
Sabre I think it's time for you, like it was for me, to realize Ashley is nothing but a money hungry, fame seeking ****. He's a first class knob who's been whipped by probably the first bit of serious pum pum he's had. She's turned his head stupid. Flipping faggott.
:lol: you know what the sad thing is, he left his girlfriend of some 11 years to get with Cheryl.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

sabret00the said:
jay-d said:
:lol: you know what the sad thing is, he left his girlfriend of some 11 years to get with Cheryl.

hmmm sounds like a theme running through his life. Leaves his longterm club to join Chelsea. Transformtion complete. :evil:

jay-d

Established Member
sabret00the said:
jay-d said:

As Celestis points out it seems it all fits in with his current lifestyle change. Celebrity club and celebrity ***** now all he needs is his status as no1 football celeb and that's transformation complete.
It seems as if it's all been planned by an agent or publicist but he can p off now for all I care.
I've defended him up until this pre season, especially as it seemed he wanted to stay last season but after he achieved his goal of going to the world cup his true feelings have come right out.

asajoseph

Established Member
The sad thing about this is that even with Chlelsea behind him, Cole is doomed to failure - he's not as good looking as Beckham, his wife is not a spice girl, and he's not nearly as influential in a footballing sense as Beckham used to be years ago.

qs

Established Member
Paolo Ferriera was shocking at left back today. With Gallas not looking like he's gonna accept Chelseas bullshit any time soon they have to cough up for Cole. Who else are they gonna sign? Their back 4 is weak without Cole and you cant win the league without a decent back 4.

Bergy_1995

I thought Geremi wasn't too bad at right back, but that's obviously not the position he'll be playing. Ferreira ain't a left back, but he was **** anyway.

Cole will sign in a few days prob.

The_byrne

i'm sick of the pair of them, and i'm sick of the obsession so many cretins in this country have with 'celebrities'. The sooner he ****s of the better, he won't be happy, and any medals he wins are worthless as they were only won with RA's money

The_byrne

sabret00the said:
jay-d said:

yeah and then she got her own back by selling her story to the press saying he only lasts a couple of minutes in bed. it suprised me cos i thought he could only get it up if he had a mobile up his arse

jay-d

Established Member
The_byrne said:
sabret00the said:
jay-d said:

yeah and then she got her own back by selling her story to the press saying he only lasts a couple of minutes in bed. it suprised me cos i thought he could only get it up if he had a mobile up his arse
LOL u got a link for that? I wonder if he put that in his book? ****. Tweedy's probably the first girl who doesn't laugh at his 3 inches.

flaunt

jay-d said:
LOL u got a link for that? I wonder if he put that in his book? ****. Tweedy's probably the first girl who doesn't laugh at his 3 inches.

Considering Ashley's a c**t, Cheryl probably said, "My, what a big clit*censored* you have."

*CENSORED* for your pleasure. And to protect the innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom