• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jkreffer

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
U-turn?

Not a reliable source of course, but interesting nonetheless.

If this is true then I really don't think Cole has a clue what he wants to do. It would completely go agaisnt everything else him and the club have stated.

otfgoon

Established Member
sabret00the said:
drthorne1 said:
"You Dont like Henry as a person" Any reason for that ?
the way he is on the pitch, i just can't stand his attitude when i watch him, even in post match interviews, the way he's such a control freak and how his idealology of football is the law at Arsenal.

More so which makes me dislike him is the way the fans and staff are in regards to him, giving him his own way, constantly hailing him the best in the world despite never in the past 10 years being considered so by his peers. the fact our system is built around him and he's such a selfish player, it just disgusts me.

And before anyone mentions his assist record to counter my selfish thing, please...don't. i watched an episode of Charmed once where everyone had to do something selfless and the first person that failed in the situation was the girl that jumped into the bit to save everyone else, because ultimately it was about how she was seen to make the sacrifice as opposed to the action of the sacrifice itself. It's like Henry, couldn't even get a f****g clear shot on goal yesterday and when he was in front of goal never wanted to shoot and yet he took THREE f****g free-kicks all of which went pair shaped, why not think to yourself, Robin's having a better match than me, he's good at these, i'll let him take the shot.

I would prefer him to be a Bergkamp type player, he worked to bring out the best in his peers where as Henry works for the memories and accolades, like we scored the best goal or i remember when i scored a goal after 90 passes, even i made this perfect pass when i could've scored and my buddy scored. how about just playing football and not making the assist you want or that brings the most praise but one your partner will want no matter how ugly the goal is?

Honestly i have enough Henry issues to fill a notepad, but i'll always cheer his Arsenal goals and wish him the best in an Arsenal shirt.

You dont have to quo0te his ****ing asssist record you have to watch the ****ing matches to see he is one of the most unselfish pleayers in the prem. What makes me laugh is I was just complaining about him being too unselfish in the last couple of years (since he became captain). Yeah Arsenal fans love him and do champion him, in my eyes because he is one of the few footballers who probably do feel something towards the club.

what really pisses me off is when pundits, and people like you say he is "moaning" when it could be seen as passionate if it were an english player.

As a person Henry is less likeable than Cole is bassically what your saying? Sorry Sabre but iv lost pretty much all respect for your VIEWS after that, and a few other posts, not that you care but still.

awooga83

Established Member
On top of the fact he saying okay i will stay to next summer which likely means he still wants to move and so is still not part of our long range plans and so we must still seek a replacement. I don't find it that positive if he is going it may as well be this season.

wengerboy

Established Member
sometimes henry does piss me of, he gets pissed off when other players dont make runs to suit him but henry does the same thing.

in saying that its the only thing i hate about him.

patrick42uk

Established Member
its who henry is. he is so self-awre and cares a little too much about people's perception of him. the whole selflessness thing is not about him necessarily being that, but more about the praise he knows he'll get for it. however, i dont see whats wrong with that because arsenal benefit. he was born that way and you cannot hold a grudge against that. if you really cared about arsenal that wont be difficult considering how much he has done for the club.

the dawn raids

Established Member
tell you one thing. if Cole does stay, the first act of business he needs to address is firing that **** of an agent currently using him, er, i mean, he uses.

Double_H

Established Member
What if ****ly came out and made a puplic appolige for the Fans and Club and said he wants to sign a 4 years deal with the club

would you welcome him ?

The_byrne

Double_H said:
What if ****ly came out and made a puplic appolige for the Fans and Club and said he wants to sign a 4 years deal with the club

would you welcome him ?

If he leaves his **** wife, fully expains the motivation for meeting chelsea, scraps his book, ends his obsession with chavy fasion, and being famous, apologises and takes a pay cut.

So no!

The_byrne

Double_H said:

would you welcome him ?

If he leaves his **** wife, fully expains the motivation for meeting chelsea, scraps his book, ends his obsession with chavy fasion, and being famous, apologises and takes a pay cut.

So no!

cescman

henry is a good striker for arsenal, but has never done it for france in bigg bigg games

the system is catered for arsenal to succeed but i find him to be a seflish player. a crap captain as well

btw, wenger has come out and said he is not going to buy and keep faith with the young players

For this , i am looking for him to go otherwise we be average again

ricky1985

Established Member
cant believe how you are all abusing Henry, all because hes ahad a bad start to the season (cos hes not fit, cos he and zidane dragged frances arse all the way to the world cup final), hes the best player in the clubs history, and as impressive off the pitch.

ricky1985

Established Member
cant believe how you are all abusing Henry, all because hes ahad a bad start to the season (cos hes not fit, cos he and zidane dragged frances arse all the way to the world cup final), hes the best player in the clubs history, and as impressive off the pitch.

thierryunreal

sabret00the said:
drthorne1 said:
"You Dont like Henry as a person" Any reason for that ?
the way he is on the pitch, i just can't stand his attitude when i watch him, even in post match interviews, the way he's such a control freak and how his idealology of football is the law at Arsenal.

More so which makes me dislike him is the way the fans and staff are in regards to him, giving him his own way, constantly hailing him the best in the world despite never in the past 10 years being considered so by his peers. the fact our system is built around him and he's such a selfish player, it just disgusts me.

And before anyone mentions his assist record to counter my selfish thing, please...don't. i watched an episode of Charmed once where everyone had to do something selfless and the first person that failed in the situation was the girl that jumped into the bit to save everyone else, because ultimately it was about how she was seen to make the sacrifice as opposed to the action of the sacrifice itself. It's like Henry, couldn't even get a f****g clear shot on goal yesterday and when he was in front of goal never wanted to shoot and yet he took THREE f****g free-kicks all of which went pair shaped, why not think to yourself, Robin's having a better match than me, he's good at these, i'll let him take the shot.

I would prefer him to be a Bergkamp type player, he worked to bring out the best in his peers where as Henry works for the memories and accolades, like we scored the best goal or i remember when i scored a goal after 90 passes, even i made this perfect pass when i could've scored and my buddy scored. how about just playing football and not making the assist you want or that brings the most praise but one your partner will want no matter how ugly the goal is?

Honestly i have enough Henry issues to fill a notepad, but i'll always cheer his Arsenal goals and wish him the best in an Arsenal shirt.

Don't you dare slag henry's attitude. he is passionate. and what do you mean everything at arsenal suits him? if that was the case we would have signed ronaldinho or someone like that "just to pass to him." he was bought and incorporated into the team. he worked hard to make himself what he is today. stop trying to make it look like he's happy with everything. example 4-5-1 last season. yes i'd rather he passed for glory than passed because he wants to. come to think of it, everytime ronaldinho or cesc or gerrard lays off a perfect ball for another player there is always a sense of accomplishment and they want to keep doing it...why?....because they love it and are appreciated for it. everything you're saying about him passing for the glory is bollocks. are you trying to tell me that zizou passed or created assists because he loved the players so much. no it was because he loved doing it. why? because he's appreciated for it and for the glory he'll get from helping to better his team.
:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom