• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerz49

my one wish is for cashley's book to be a complete flop and i hope it does so badly that it actually costs him money

Feanor

Established Member
It will be sad to see Cashley leave because he was supposed to be a true gunner. To think all this is happening because the idiot can't admit to being wrong. The club, players, fans and managers have all tried to forget about his mistake with Chelsea and forgive him but the **** just won't drop this perceived insult. **** him and and his book. I hope he moves to chelsea and has a serious injury which ends his career.

Me<--

I suggest getting his book out of the library or grabbing off bittorrent if you really must read it.

fanatic gooner

th14fan said:
Although I come to the Mania every day, to my wife's displeasure, I often don't post any comment. I am worried about criticism and ignorance on my part. I am just a fan who has fun from abroad rooting on my Gunners.

The same here :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCFan4Ever

16 mil. would be fine with me anything above that would just be a bonus. If that story is true, I can see them meeting in the middle at around 20 mil.

Raypele

Excellent, as much as possible. Don't want a player like him at the club.

When i saw my Mrs reading OK magazine with a 20 page feature on his marriage to Tweedy exemplifying his love of the footballers wives lifestyle it resonated such a deep contrast to Mr Bergkamp who i had spent the day saying goodbye to.

Arsène likes footballers who want to concentrate on playing football, not on what bling they should be wearing.

Lets up the asking figure to 40 million, if they don't want him Cashley can play for the reserves. Im sure OK wouldn't be turning up to Borham Wood..

Legend#1

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:
16 mil. would be fine with me anything above that would just be a bonus. If that story is true, I can see them meeting in the middle at around 20 mil.

I just wrote the same thing on F365, £20m and he'll go imo.

AFCFan4Ever

Legend#1 said:
AFCFan4Ever said:

I just wrote the same thing on F365, £20m and he'll go imo.

This is exactly why I want to get this done ASAP, would love for Wenger to get his hands on 20 mil. or around there with some time left in the transfer window.

patrick42uk

Established Member
ARSENAL have run the risk of antagonising Ashley Cole even further by rejecting a £16 million bid from Chelsea for the England defender.

to be honest, i doubt arsenal particularly care how cole feels. he has a 2 year contract which gives u sa strong position in bargining.

Legend#1

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
ARSENAL have run the risk of antagonising Ashley Cole even further by rejecting a £16 million bid from Chelsea for the England defender.

to be honest, i doubt arsenal particularly care how cole feels. he has a 2 year contract which gives u sa strong position in bargining.

Matt Hughes wrote it, Chavski's mouthpiece and generally anti Arsenal.

£20m for a LEFT BACK is an amazing piece of business, we can use that money to make a signing that will show other clubs we mean business this season.

Hopefully Arséne is asked about it tomorrow after the friendly.

Legend#1

Established Member
Chelsea have asked Arsenal to forget about getting Gallas...

Todays paper headline. Just reported on Sky, Looks like a swap deal on the cards.

I'd take Essien in a heartbeat.

AFCFan4Ever

Legend#1 said:
Chelsea have asked Arsenal to forget about getting Gallas...

Todays paper headline. Just reported on Sky, Looks like a swap deal on the cards.

Oh man, that'd be a GREAT deal for us...would love it.

jester

Established Member
apparently we said we'd start negotations again when chelsea come in with a 25mill offer
we'd snatch that 25million out of their dirty little hands.
and supposedly there was an agreement between Arsène and cole that he could leave for 15mill, but how do we know? its probably all made up. but if there was it'd be funny that wenger decided to treat him how he treated us and go back on his word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom