• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Established Member
I would love it if we used the £20 million to sign Mahamdou Diarra. He really is the perfect midfielder to partner Fabregas. He would be capable of doing every Gilberto does, and more. He is a better ball winner than Gilberto, and would offer the power and presence we often lack in midfield.

Legend#1

Established Member
Looks like we've said £25m or a swap deal, or forget about it.

Essien is the one we'll be after imo.

I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Viper

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
Chelsea have asked Arsenal to forget about getting Gallas...

Todays paper headline. Just reported on Sky, Looks like a swap deal on the cards.

I'd take Essien in a heartbeat.
Are we after Essien? I too would take Essien in a heart beat.

Gallas or Essien.. I'd welcome either with open arms.

jester

Established Member
anything around 20mill and we should sell
Arsène will probably find a replacement for 3million!
Bye ashley! You will not be missed.

AFCFan4Ever

Legend#1 said:
Looks like we've said £25m or a swap deal, or forget about it.

Essien is the one we'll be after imo.

I'd take him in a heartbeat.

That would actually be pretty interesting, don't know if Chelsea would go for it.

Artillero

Futher proof Cole is a thick **** -

In his book he describes 'Shaking hands on a 60-grand-a-week deal' then he claims he club only offered him 55.

Now this-

Arsenal’s valuation may surprise and annoy Cole, who shook hands on an agreement that he could leave for £15 million this summer before signing a contract extension 12 months ago, a secret deal revealed by The Times in April.

****** :lol:

Legend#1

Established Member
Viper said:
Legend#1 said:

Todays paper headline. Just reported on Sky, Looks like a swap deal on the cards.

They've supposedly told us to forget about Gallas.

I'd get Aubey.

Swap Cole for Essien, or just take the whole £25m.

Milk the ****s.

jay-d

Established Member
WOW!! It's really starting to sink in now. If you read all my other posts I've tried to defend Cole up until now, but I really believe his slut of a wife has turned his head stupid. How can a supposed boyhood fan carry on the way he has then sign for the clubs greatest rivals? Fan my arse. Maybe you was a fan until you got a bit of fanny and it turned your head funny. Anyway lets just get as much as we can and move on from this sickening saga. It does seem it's a case of what goes round comes round, seeing as Sol came from Spuds and the season he leaves Cole goes to the Chavs but at least as usual we are better of than the Yids they got F all while we should get £20 million +.

jester

Established Member
we can name our price. chelsea are in the sh*ts now zambrotta has gone and they sold del horny, assuming we'd sell them cole.

Viper

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
Viper said:
Legend#1 said:

They've supposedly told us to forget about Gallas.

I'd get Aubey.

Swap Cole for Essien, or just take the whole £25m.

Milk the c**nts.
Although at first I was rather shocked and against selling Cole to Chavski, now I would want the ****** to leave the club as long as we get the real Russian money.

jester

Established Member
well i can only hope if we do get 20plus for ashley that we'll spend it on much needed areas. him leaving could fund mascherano or someone similar.

AFCFan4Ever

Also, in regards of a swap deal, don't be shocked if Drogba's name is rumored as well. I know it wouldn't go over well with Arsenal supporters but it wouldn't surprise me if Wenger inquires about him in that sort of deal.

nidza7

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:
Also, in regards of a swap deal, don't be shocked if Drogba's name is rumored as well. I know it wouldn't go over well with Arsenal supporters but it wouldn't surprise me if Wenger inquires about him in that sort of deal.

It`s Fat Frank trust me.Or Chech.No,no wait.... it`s Cole

:wink:

Viper

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:
I will be shocked.

Wenger has publically stated he will NOT buy another striker as he feels he has enough. He has mentioned: Henry, Van Persie, Reyes, Aliadiere, Adebayor, Bendtner, Lupoli and even Rosicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom