• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artillero

AFCFan4Ever said:
Also, in regards of a swap deal, don't be shocked if Drogba's name is rumored as well. I know it wouldn't go over well with Arsenal supporters but it wouldn't surprise me if Wenger inquires about him in that sort of deal.

Not a chance.

I love the Drogba who played in France and Ivory Coast but Jose has ruined his game and would never let him leave to us.

AFCFan4Ever

Viper said:
AFCFan4Ever said:
Also, in regards of a swap deal, don't be shocked if Drogba's name is rumored as well. I know it wouldn't go over well with Arsenal supporters but it wouldn't surprise me if Wenger inquires about him in that sort of deal.
I will be shocked.

Wenger has publically stated he will NOT buy another striker as he feels he has enough. He has mentioned: Henry, Van Persie, Reyes, Aliadiere, Adebayor, Bendtner, Lupoli and even Rosicky.

Wenger says a lot of things though, how do we believe him?

I do think he's after an attacking player or a striker.

Jameel46

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
why wouldn't you be suprised? everyone else would, even wenger will be suprised if he went in for drogba.

AFCFan4Ever

Artillero said:
AFCFan4Ever said:

Not a chance.

I love the Drogba who played in France and Ivory Coast but Jose has ruined his game and would never let him leave to us.

Yeah I don't think it'd happen either but it wouldn't surprise me if his name was rumored if a swap deal was to go down.

Personally, I don't see any swap deal going down because every player we'd ask for in a swap would probably get rejected. I think it'll be cash and it'll be 20 mil., which is just fine with me.

AFCFan4Ever

Jameel46 said:
AFCFan4Ever said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
why wouldn't you be suprised? everyone else would, even wenger will be suprised if he went in for drogba.

Ummmmm....why? Drogba may be a diving prat but he's a quality striker, no debating that.

Viper

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:
Viper said:
AFCFan4Ever said:
I will be shocked.

Wenger has publically stated he will NOT buy another striker as he feels he has enough. He has mentioned: Henry, Van Persie, Reyes, Aliadiere, Adebayor, Bendtner, Lupoli and even Rosicky.

Wenger says a lot of things though, how do we believe him?

I do think he's after an attacking player or a striker.
If Wenger really was interested in Saviola who is a striker, then he would've signed him.

kym7224

After I saw MTV UK's interview Cole said by himself he worth 100K/Week I give up hope on this lad.

Even end on middle 20M Great deal,.,.

I also heard Mour worried about relationship with Arsène (Because he doesn't want Cashley) suggest the Wanye Bridge and SWP in swap deal.

16M + Bridge or SWP will do for me. :wink:

kym7224

Jameel46 said:
kym7224 said:
Artillero said:
heres the no chance of Gallas story. It mentions we turned down SWP and will settle for 16 million. But its the sun after all.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 83,00.html

Oh we turn down SWP? :lol: Poor lad why why you go to Chel$ki.

i think that the dollar sign you put there answers your question.

Yeah Best job in the world maybe train 2,3 times in a week watching matches in the stand with suit and still got 30-40K/week :wink:

been

damn straight i admire essien very mich and i always dream of a zokora essien DM partnership

too bad zokoras gone maybe we can get essien now

also i hear from goal.com we rejected 16 mill and asked for 25 i would settle for that as long as wenger makes good use out of it not use a quarter of it every 2 years

Clarkey

Throw in Essien, Cudicini, on top of Bridge and SWP, and 16 million and we'll have a deal. They want us to sell to our rivals then they can give us a deal that makes us more than happy ;). Well they do like to give Manure money for a player that wasn't even theres, so theres no reason we can't be cheeky. Don't ask and you sharn't recieve.

gunner_down_under

rejecting SWP probably means we wont be signing another winger, which includes Ribery, because, SWP is up there with the best in business (on form)......but getting Gallas would've been sweet as!

but.....as usual, they dont need to sell, they could let him rot in the reserves and still pay $65k....just to prevent him from coming to us!

but what's positive is that.....we are looking for a CB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom