• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
August 3rd is just for the qualifying.

We can also register players after, for the group stages, forgot the date.

£30m sounds right, if SwP is £21m, and Essien is £24m, also Drogba was £27m.

Since English players are overpriced, and you're dealing with the club who have unlimited funds, who also happen to be your arch rivals, plus the best LB in the country and 1 of the best in Europe, he should be overpriced.

otfgoon

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
August 3rd is just for the qualifying.

We can also register players after, for the group stages, forgot the date.

£30m sounds right, if SwP is £21m, and Essien is £24m, also Drogba was £27m.

Cant see them paying that. I will be happy with anything over 16m to be honest.

Artillero

This paper talk fees are way over I think.

The fact that he is very unhappy with only 2 years on his contract does not help us.

18 million my guess will be the final fee unless Arsenal play hard ball (which we should).

I just want him out mainly and money for Arsène is a bonus.

awooga83

Established Member
Hes not a bad player but he is not amazing and i would really want us to spend 10 million particularly if we have to generate money for transfers that would be a large chunk spent on an area that isn't as deficient as others.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Yossi Benayoun - never played a game for us but already an Arsenal legend.

Not a chance in hell will we sign him though.

25 million for the little chav ****? Lovely! Rob the circus for all we can get.

RC8

Established Member
Benayoun could replace Fabregas when he needs a rest, and even if we bought him we would still have 15 million to spend on a couple defenders and maybe a DM if Chavskey is willing to pay the 25 million.

an4rew

we need to buy a world class center back with the money... i think clichy and the young lad traore are good enough.

been

no way in hell would i want benayoun hes not even that good if your gonna get an attacking player atleast get one that can casue a problem for top class Ds

el jefe

RockyRocastle said:
Yossi Benayoun - never played a game for us but already an Arsenal legend.

Not a chance in hell will we sign him though.

25 million for the little chav c**t? Lovely! Rob the circus for all we can get.
Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe Arsène feels that Benayoun is entitled to some of our CL money. :lol:

been

man i will be so mad if we get benayoun we absolutely do not need him theres so many better players we can get

wenger will ruin my summer if he signs him

KNVPersie

I hope this is untrue. I like Cole, and would like to see him stay. I do like the solution suggested earlier of offering him a new contract, if he refuses then put him on the transfer market. I hope it is completely unnecessary to do the latter, and I'm not putting too much merit into what is said by the media until something does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom