• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Young

Allyboy

Established Member
I saw him score a peach of a goal against Norwich this season, but havent seen much more of him.

i follow watford as much as i can and i dont think he is someone we should be looking at tbh. charlton, villa, blackburn, yes. arsenal? no.

justjoe

could someone please fill me in as to why people keep talking about diarra. the guy said he didnt want to join us i dont understand why people keep linking him with us.

maradonad2g

for 2 mil thats not to bad he looks decent enough but we really do need some big name signing for the midfield role

Chips&CurrySauce

I've seen him a few times and I've been very impressed.. He is by far Watfords best player, he is pacey, skillful, strong, good passer, and athletic.. He can play on the left, right or up front and 2 million would be a bargain... He is a year older than Quincy but he appears to be a much more cultured and mature player...
In my opinion, if we can get Walcott as well and Ryam Smith develops at Leicester I really do believe we could have 3 of the most exciting young talents in the country....

I think it'd be a wonderful signing this winter break considering that...

1. He's a right winger and Ljungberg's been in and out of the squad due to minor injuries this season..

2. He's young(born in 1985)!! and he's been "one of the successful stories in the Championship" according to skysports.com.. he scored 10 goals in like what 17 or 18 games and that makes him the topscorer... heard from people who watch championship that he's pretty impressive

3. He's English!! I'm sick and tired of hearing others saying that we're English-haters cuz we don't have a lot of English players...

4. Watford's been suffering financially recently so I think it's really possible that they'll sell him.. well, i hope they do

Wenger14

Established Member
Team Talk

Daily Mirror

"He is mobile and has good movement, high work rate and is creative, but we won't buy anybody in January. If you look at the number of players we have on loan - Bendtner, and Lupoli - we are not going out on the market at all."

dos1986

Established Member
Hes a good player decent pace and skill Im just glad Arsène is looking at this type of player because its what we need imo we need a proper winger anybody can see that from the difference theo makes when he comes on.

Young has good potential and can be a better player than wright philips and Lenonn imo

stuart

Established Member
cant see this happening, he can play as a striker and a winger, similar to theo but i doubt he will be as good

patrick42uk

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Squad player in my opinion.

yep. he has arsenal 'ingredients' but i'm not convincd he has it at a high enough level for arsenal. then again he's young which is usually a good enough excuse for wenger

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Before considering of signing Ashley, think about giving Aliadiere a run first. That would be more practical.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom