• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Young

viper_001

Established Member
There's probably a much higher chance that Young will end up at Chelsea. They have Malouda but he's getting old, as is Lampard (who while not a winger is still a huge source of goals). Let's not forget that they aren't afraid to spend money, have success to attract any player they want and are also located in London.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
viper_001 said:
There's probably a much higher chance that Young will end up at Chelsea. They have Malouda but he's getting old, as is Lampard (who while not a winger is still a huge source of goals). Let's not forget that they aren't afraid to spend money, have success to attract any player they want and are also located in London.

Manchester United.

Humble Rex

Established Member
I´d take Young, tell Vela to start packing, and then sigh of relief that we finally have two great options for LW.

Raider

Established Member
Let's make it happen.

Always wanted Young, I think he's dangerous, confident and skillfull.

Can beat a man, and pick a cross.

Not as dangerous as Arshavin, but seeing that he's in his 30's. Young would a brilliant option to have.

Always wanted him and still do. I see United moving for him.

There is light

Armor for Sleep said:
Oh i agree, just saying there is no chance of signing someone with Young's profile (considering what he would cost and the squad status he would demand) without someone moving on.
I would love a direct winger but we're not getting one in addition to what we already have unless its a youngster/cheapo/unknown type player.

Unfortunately, that is exactly what i think is going to happen, totally agree with you.

Anzac

Established Member
There is light said:
Armor for Sleep said:
Oh i agree, just saying there is no chance of signing someone with Young's profile (considering what he would cost and the squad status he would demand) without someone moving on.
I would love a direct winger but we're not getting one in addition to what we already have unless its a youngster/cheapo/unknown type player.

Unfortunately, that is exactly what i think is going to happen, totally agree with you.

Lol - wonder if AW is lining up a sneaky cut price bid for Ben Arfa as a result of his injury.......

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Anzac said:
There is light said:
Armor for Sleep said:

Lol - wonder if AW is lining up a sneaky cut price bid for Ben Arfa as a result of his injury.......

No Chance.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Don't see this happening. Don't really like Young if I'm honest, never have. But with our current situation, any link to any semi-decent player is exciting me.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom