• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benoît Assou-Ekotto

brianfrance

Established Member
Worst news ever. I hate him. I was at school with him !!!! Wanted to kick his ass every time i saw him

He's a ****, and he's too lighweight.

<a class="postlink" href="http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=392917&CPID=8&clid=142&lid=11&title=Prem+eyes+on+Lens+star" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... +Lens+star</a>

brianfrance

Established Member
lol asa. Some people think he had a great 04/05 season, but as I kept boooing him, I didn't see that.

I'll admit that he's technically good.

Avenell87

why are we always linked to players linked with the likes of Sp**s and Bolton and Poopey, we should be better than that and be targeting players that wouldnt even consider the latter

dronan

^hmm the heading for this thread is better than wat you came up with... no indication of the player's name we were linked with in the heading you came up with... no offence mate, just a suggestion...

regele

Established Member
Saville said:
WTF!! my made this topic about 8 this morning, and this get ahead of mine!!
brianfrance is a trusted member gold, so he doesn't have to use topic regulation ;)

To be honest I don't see what you're so pissed about, as there's absolutley no difference if this would have been discussed in your thread rather than here.

Kenji

why those stupids sp*rds always target the players we are looking for ???

maybe he is just a decoy from wenger :twisted:

dino_henry

because the spuds think this is the only way the can challeng us...I really don't know where they get all their money from. strange.

maxxspeed

Have anybody else notice that spuds are being linked to a lot of non-English player since they have got into the UEFA Cup. I thought their mission in life was to attract every promising English talent their is.

I think their hypocrisy is finally showing

longrufus

Established Member
Kenji said:
why those stupids sp*rds always target the players we are looking for ???

maybe he is just a decoy from wenger :twisted:

Because a one time scout of ours is now working at Sp**s.

Canuck

Established Member
Having our former Chief Scout as their Sporting Director (I think that's what they call him) certainly has expanded their horizons.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom