• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benoît Assou-Ekotto

Viper

Established Member
What happened to Ghaly (a player we were linked to) when he joined Sp**s? He hasn't even played a first team game for them yet, and he was supposed to be a 'great midfielder' according to Martin Jol. I haven't even seen him on the Sp**s' bench on any of their games.

Artillero

Viper said:
What happened to Ghaly (a player we were linked to) when he joined Sp**s? He hasn't even played a first team game for them yet, and he was supposed to be a 'great midfielder' according to Martin Jol. I haven't even seen him on the Sp**s' bench on any of their games.

He was injuryed when he signed for Sp**s and never regained full fitness

Amadeor

Defoe is a great striker too in Jol's opinion. Shame he doesn't play him. I find it very funny that today he says that it's a shame Defoe is not at the world cup...

Lord Dula

Established Member
Just another poor Sp**s fullback for Hleb, Freddie, Reyes, Henry and co to roast.

Dont you just love big gay Martin Jol?

Viper

Established Member
I think we should show interest in some ****ty striker in the French league so Sp**s would try and sign him.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Sp**s is just a stupid copy cat. close thread time...

we should go and have a interest in heskey

Kenji

I don't understand why sp*ds didn't made a bid for Andy Johnson...according to rumors, we were following him :D

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Sp**s are using us as their scouts. Do they accually think that they can beat us to every player, Such a ****e team.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Sp**s are using us as their scouts. Do they accually think that they can beat us to every player, Such a ****e team.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
if we want that player Sp**s cant get it. this time i think wenger is just faking Sp**s that he is interested in this player. haha. Sp**s tricked

Amadeor

Oh, FFS, we scouted him. We scout zillions of players every year. If AW really wanted him, he'd have gone for him. Of couse the Spuds are so proud they have an alleged Arsenal "target". Shows how tiny they are, and what kind of a minority complex they have.

Ratinho

Established Member
I think some of the guys in here should think closely about their own complexes to be honest.

Get over it.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom