• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benoît Assou-Ekotto

TomasCR

Established Member
Re: Assou-Ekotto

Why outside, protesting inside would be more effective obviously. Could be fun to watch as well.

I haven´t seen the name anywhere else so it seems to be BS to me anyway.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

He's actually quite a good player, but I already said above the reasons why I think we don't need him.

patrick42uk

Established Member

He did on job on Ronaldo in the carling cup final.

I'm not saying we should sign him but just raise pointing out he has improved from previous seasons. Its like some non-Arsenal fans questioning any positive comments on Alex Song just because their only memory is him being hauled off at half time at Craven Cottage. Assou-Ekotto has improved as young players do with games and experience.

qs

Established Member

Don't want him. He's not that bad though, seems to have finally figured out how to play in the EPL.

KY

Established Member

qs said:
Don't want him. He's not that bad though, seems to have finally figured out how to play in the EPL.

can't be too intelligent if its taken him this long to figure out the EPL.
no way. im happy with gibbs and clichy

Unforgiven

Established Member

Why do we need him, we have Clichy and then Gibbs and we have Traore who I think is better. Do not want a Sp**s player.

progman07

Established Member

If that means Sp**s have to play the winless Bale 30+ matches a year, get him, don't play him and sell him in the January Transfer Window. :lol:

longrufus

Established Member

Just one point, Arsenal were following him and linked with him before he joined Sp**s and the Comolli revolution. Wenger does follow players.

This isnt going to happen for me with Clichy and Gibbs, but worth mentioning.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom