• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

best game ever

Lukazan

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Oh and what do you think about Final Fantasy 8? That was a good game, not the best game ever but it was a very good game. I found it better than 9, but 7 still kills them all.

My opinion is more or less the same as your's.

A great game, but just not anywhere near as good as FF7 and for me, FF9 either.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I also hold Mafia very high, sure you can do more things in the GTA games but mafia was so great, story and mission wise.

Anybody played Boiling Poiunt Road to hell? A massive free roaming shooter in an unnamed southamerican counbtry where you could work for the army, rebels, mafia, CIA, thugs and the indians. Horribly buggy but could have been something great.

Operation Flashpoint again a game with sever bug problems nad generaly to frekkin hard. A military simulatort shooter.

The intro to the expansion "Resitance" is pure gaming genius, you wake up and go to work while you hear people gossping about the russians landing on yourt island and then you get arrested at your house and get thrown into the rebellion.

Gurgen

Established Member
I played Boiling Point, but I got frustrated the 5th time I got stuck in a bush. Buggy is an understatement.

Jameel46

Established Member
the title of the thread is
FOOTBALL games, dvds or videos.

but anyway i'll still join your off topic discussion, GTA: San Andreas

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
hehe, GTA SAn Andreas is sweat but I don't play it anymore tbh. I got tired about the lousy driving. The DRIVER franschise may suck but the driving in it is so great

Gurgen

Established Member
What pisses me off about the game is that saving system. It's typical PSX. If you die during a mission, you have to do it all over again. Stupid.

SAKURABA

Nintendo Nes: Ice Hockey
Genesis: NHL 94
Super Nes: Final Fantasy 6, Breath Of Fire an Zelda
3do: The fighting game
Play Station 1: GRan Turismo
Nintendo 64 Goldeneye and Sumer Smash brothers
Play Statio 2: neve rbuyed it but i liked GTA
Xbox: Forza and KOTR
Xbox 360: Oblivion so far. Sports Game:È Ncaa Football 2007

waiting on: Saint'S ROW, Splinter Cel, Raindbow Six and Nhl 2007

go49oner

Established Member
my fav are.

1- pro evo series

2- GTA series

3-God of war

4-Mafia (PC)

5- half-life 2

golden eye at the time was something out of this world :shock , but its all most unplayable today :cry:

shonsuperstar

How someone can say that a Pro Evo or GTA game is better than the Mario, Zelda and Final Fantasy Series is beyond...

go49oner

Established Member
pro evo is simply the best , hands down. its timeless game. i can still play and ENJOY pro evo 1, not sure any other game can do that

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
that is the criteria for a great game IMO, it holds up agaisnt time.

If we talk oldschool here, And by that I mean no fancy 3d graphics, voiceacting, cool movies and so on.

Quackshot for Sega mega drive is a great sidescrollingplatformgame, and Monaco the old F1 game and ultima soccer which had a featuree I hve yet to see in a modern football game: you could dive!!!. One of my best mates whom I together has played every FIFA and wahtnot game since Sega Nintendo days against. We still hold on to each of our tactics gained on that sega game. He is a crossing man playing simple one twos on the wings and crosses and hopes for a header, While I like to dribble and play thru balls or long hoofing balls for a striker to pass to a running player

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy IX

Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Don't get this obsession with FF games, they are boring like most RPG's

Either you are not a big fan of role playing games or you never played Final Fantasy before , Final Fantasy 7 is a master piece, FF9, I fell in love with it straight away. FF10, I can't emphasis enough how good this game was/is. and FF12, I imported this game from Japan , and all I can say is wow, the first game in the whole history of series to score 10/10.

YeahBee If you came across a game shop and had some money to spare, get yourself a Final Fantasy x <not x2> and just give it a try, you wont be disappointed.

Studio Ghibli was the reason I became an animator , and on the other hand Square Soft (Square Enix) was the reason, I started playing games. :wink:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I have played the one with that strange sport in the globe, people swimming and throwing american footballs around, don't like it at all

Secret of Mana that was a great RPG and Oblivion

Don't like this click and you'll attack like in Baldurs Gate a game I have nonetheless tried to finish. I get bored because the acctual fighting isn't any fun

nazo

Established Member
YeahBee said:
I have played the one with that strange sport in the globe, people swimming and throwing american footballs around, don't like it at all

Don't like this click and you'll attack like in Baldurs Gate a game I have nonetheless tried to finish. I get bored because the acctual fighting isn't any fun

That's ff10.

Btw, NIPOLOPO is ff12 that good? I want a decent review from someone who actually played the game. It's coming out in december i think (in Canada)

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
bluenaz said:
YeahBee said:

That's ff10.

Btw, NIPOLOPO is ff12 that good? I want a decent review from someone who actually played the game. It's coming out in december i think (in Canada)

The answer to your question is: No, It's more than good try magnificent, breathtaking, Masterpiece

From the moment you start playing till the very end , FFXII offers an RPG experience like you never experienced before ,I never had so much fun playing RPG game before. FFXII storyline is just simply wonderful, you feel really like you are the main character, not just a third person who is just observing from behind , I thought Square Soft (Square Enix) will never possibly manage to make a game better than FFVII, But out of fairness this game is masterpeace.

the old turn base battle system is the thing of the past. the new battle system is simply amazing and user friendly. A new battle system has been Influenced by FFXI and Vagrant Story, the battles now is real-time and take place on the field. No more boring/irritating Random battles and distant overhead views ,they are things of the past with FFXII.

In FFXII, AIs are not dumb anymore . They are not just lurking around, they are able to trap the player in different ways. Monsters can plan ( ambushes, support other monsters if they see the party fighting against them), they can flee and recover, consider obstacles, etc.

Not only can monsters think, they can detect the party by sight, sound, or odor.

The game textures & graphic are just simply stunning, there is no other game exist in the market right now that could beat FFXII's graphic, not even 360's 1gen games.

FFXII soundtracks are just what you expect from final fantasy series (10/10) :wink:

My verdict:10/10

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom