• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting on Football Thread 15/16

Giroud

Established Member
Notoriously fierce Minho derby is kicking off any minute now. Braga have 4th place all but assured and have little chance of catching Porto in 3rd so it's no surprise to see them rest several first team players with an eye to the the cup competitions and especially the Europa League next Thursday. Guimaraes have improved under Conceicao and are unbeaten in 7 games including a 1-0 win over Porto so with a full week to prepare look a decent price at 5/1 to get a good away win.

Giroud

Established Member
Notoriously fierce Minho derby is kicking off any minute now. Braga have 4th place all but assured and have little chance of catching Porto in 3rd so it's no surprise to see them rest several first team players with an eye to the the cup competitions and especially the Europa League next Thursday. Guimaraes have improved under Conceicao and are unbeaten in 7 games including a 1-0 win over Porto so with a full week to prepare look a decent price at 5/1 to get a good away win.

2-0 Braga. Really like Braga but didn't think a near second string would dominate Vitoria.

Think it's time to give up on football betting. :lol:

Giroud

Established Member
Braga just gone in front but Otavio has just won a penalty and Andre Pinto has been given a second yellow. Exciting game.

OG J0E

Looking ahead to the weekend's games, lots of the fixtures seem to have value in them:

WHU to beat Sunderland at home @ 1.83
Stoke -0.75 at home to Villa @ 1.92
Southampton draw-no-bet at home to Chelsea @ 2.05 (surprised Chelsea are favourites)
Us draw-no-bet away at Utd @ 1.84 (don't think we'll lose)

May also be worth a double of Leicester at home to Norwich and Tottenham at home to Swansea @ 2.22

Maxim

Think Swansea could provide an upset today.

I think they may have a chance having not played for two weeks and with Sp**s having played on Tuesday, plus they've actually had time for their new manager to put some kind of strategy in place. Odds are pretty good too - around 8-1

OG J0E

Looking ahead to the weekend's games, lots of the fixtures seem to have value in them:

WHU to beat Sunderland at home @ 1.83
Stoke -0.75 at home to Villa @ 1.92
Southampton draw-no-bet at home to Chelsea @ 2.05 (surprised Chelsea are favourites)
Us draw-no-bet away at Utd @ 1.84 (don't think we'll lose)

May also be worth a double of Leicester at home to Norwich and Tottenham at home to Swansea @ 2.22
2.5 wins, 2 losses. Doesn't do anything to compensate for the shower of **** performance we put on earlier.

OG J0E

Value in teams to win their Europa League knockouts (i.e. to qualify):

Bilbao vs Valencia @ 1.83
Liverpool vs Utd @ 2.00
Villareal vs Leverkusen @ 2.20

Weirdly, Coral are doing 2.80 on Valencia to qualify, so there is an arb there although Coral are wankers when it comes to letting mispriced bets stand (they retroactively adjust the odds on the betslip).

Maybe also a Dortmund & Lazio double @ 2.30

OG J0E

An enhanced treble on SkyBet that is worth taking for once, 5.50 for Atletico to beat PSV, City to beat Dynamo Kiev and Brighton to win at home to Reading. Comes to no more than 3.80 in other places. Atletico are a lock, City too if they turn up, and Brighton 50/50.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

An enhanced treble on SkyBet that is worth taking for once, 5.50 for Atletico to beat PSV, City to beat Dynamo Kiev and Brighton to win at home to Reading. Comes to no more than 3.80 in other places. Atletico are a lock, City too if they turn up, and Brighton 50/50.
Sounds good, watch city bottle it now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just came across £300 in a betting account im sure was empty, haven't used it in a few weeks.

My B365 account i use daily, the above i use here and there.

Im not sure such mistakes get made though.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom