• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting on Football Thread 15/16

OG J0E

Safe to say, I won't be taking your advice again.:lol:
Stick to my single recommendations mate (and stick to singles in general)

Value in teams to win their Europa League knockouts (i.e. to qualify):

Bilbao vs Valencia @ 1.83
Liverpool vs Utd @ 2.00
Villareal vs Leverkusen @ 2.20
3/3

Reckon for this weekend Everton draw-no-bet and Leicester draw-no-bet @ 2.00 and 1.80 respectively are good value. Also City to beat Utd @ 1.86 and Sp**s -1.0 at home to Bournemouth @ 1.90.

Maxim

Definitely taking that @OG J0E

Also going for the rare both teams to score in both halves in our game today.

You can get 12/1, and I think there's a good chance it'll be goal fest with how vulnerable both teams are defensively.

OG J0E

Definitely taking that @OG J0E

Also going for the rare both teams to score in both halves in our game today.

You can get 12/1, and I think there's a good chance it'll be goal fest with how vulnerable both teams are defensively.
Everton games are always worth a btts in both halves. Hope we win 3-2.

OG J0E

Reckon for this weekend Everton draw-no-bet and Leicester draw-no-bet @ 2.00 and 1.80 respectively are good value. Also City to beat Utd @ 1.86 and Sp**s -1.0 at home to Bournemouth @ 1.90.
3/5, (really 2/4 as I forgot to bet on Leicester), okayish.

I think West Ham are a good bet at evens to knock Utd out of the FA Cup on Tuesday.

OG J0E

Think there is decent value in the Prem this weekend:

Villa vs Chelsea -1.0 @ 2.09
Bournemouth +0.5 vs City @ 1.88
WHU vs Palace @ 2.00
Utd vs Everton +0.5 @ 1.88

Also going for the draw in Liverpool-Sp**s at 3.45. Would have gone for Stoke to beat Swansea at 2.20 but they have so many injuries right now. Reckon that West Ham to beat Palace at evens is the pick of the bunch, tempted to go big on it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

West Ham, City and Arsenal all to win is at 6/1 on sky bet. Worth a cheeky bet.

OG J0E

Think there is decent value in the Prem this weekend:

Villa vs Chelsea -1.0 @ 2.09
Bournemouth +0.5 vs City @ 1.88
WHU vs Palace @ 2.00
Utd vs Everton +0.5 @ 1.88

Also going for the draw in Liverpool-Sp**s at 3.45. Would have gone for Stoke to beat Swansea at 2.20 but they have so many injuries right now. Reckon that West Ham to beat Palace at evens is the pick of the bunch, tempted to go big on it.
Added Leicester 0.0 against Southampton at 1.66, so 3/6 right in total. Would have been a nice weekend if that sh!tcvnt Clattenberg hadn't sent off Kouyate for no reason, good job I didn't go large on West Ham.

after the lester match which i was watching in the bookies, they put a special bet, it was entitled best english team in 2017 cchampions league

leicester were the FAVOURITES, HOW THE F**K????

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
after the lester match which i was watching in the bookies, they put a special bet, it was entitled best english team in 2017 cchampions league

leicester were the FAVOURITES, HOW THE F**K????
You must have misunderstood. There's no way any book will make Leicester the best bet to go the furthest of the four English teams.

What bookies was it? You should be able to find the price online.

Highbury Rock City

lester match
leowtf.gif

Highbury Rock City

If this ramshackle of a betting agency is a legit one, they're just taking the piss. Well, who knows what Leicester will do next season, but please, just calm your tits!

OG J0E

Slightly surprised to see City at nearly 2/1 to knock out PSG, thought it would be more like 5/4 or 6/4. PSG will probably still go through but it might be worth backing City for the value.

Everyone get on Villareal to knock out Sparta Prague, who are well overrated since beating a crap Lazio side in the last round. 1.44 which is great value, I would combine with Dortmund to qualify vs Liverpool at the same odds.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Slightly surprised to see City at nearly 2/1 to knock out PSG, thought it would be more like 5/4 or 6/4. PSG will probably still go through but it might be worth backing City for the value.

Everyone get on Villareal to knock out Sparta Prague, who are well overrated since beating a crap Lazio side in the last round. 1.44 which is great value, I would combine with Dortmund to qualify vs Liverpool at the same odds.
Which bookies are you using?

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom