• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting on Football Thread 15/16

OneAndOnly

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hi there everyone, new to the forum!

Don't really know much about betting but anyone that could help me with this deal http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online-2301/ is much appreciated! How I see it is that you get £100 if you put a £10 bet, but what's the catch? :p Here's more info on the same promotion https://coral-eng.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5541 Read the terms but feel like it's bullshit tbh since it's a given we'll smash Chelski today...

There's no catch really. the max you can bet is £5, and if the bet loses you'll get a free £5 bet. They do it to attract new customers and get them hooked, because they're confident most of them will lose in the long run so they'll end up profiting on it.

OneAndOnly

There's no catch really. the max you can bet is £5, and if the bet loses you'll get a free £5 bet. They do it to attract new customers and get them hooked, because they're confident most of them will lose in the long run so they'll end up profiting on it.
I thought the exact same thing, thanks mate!

Giroud

Established Member
Backing Estoril to beat Porto at 9/1. Estoril are a decent side who are usually pretty solid at home and have put it up to the big sides this season beating Braga while also leading Benfica at half time two weeks ago. Earlier in the season they only went down by a penalty away at Sporting and I was at Estadio da Luz when they were the better team against Benfica for most of the game before the home side put in a fantastic 20 minutes of football to win comfortably.

Porto have been shocking recently and things haven't improved since Lopetegui was sacked. Incredibly they've only scored twice in their last 5 and lost 3 of those games although 2 were in the League Cup. Scoring goals has become a massive problem for them with Aboubakar completely falling off the radar after a promising start to the season and it's always worth taking on teams who can't score.

OG J0E

West Ham are 2.75 on Coral to knock out Liverpool. 1.85 on Bet365 not to lose today. Already beaten Pool twice this season and Klopp has said he will rest players because of their schedule.

Giroud

Established Member
West Ham are 2.75 on Coral to knock out Liverpool. 1.85 on Bet365 not to lose today. Already beaten Pool twice this season and Klopp has said he will rest players because of their schedule.

3/1 available earlier at one bookie to win in 90 minutes. Should have guessed Liverpool would rest players it was pretty obvious with them playing 120 minutes midweek. Good luck.

Giroud

Established Member
Estoril 1-0 up after 4 minutes. Tempted to cash out though after what has happened to my bets backing outsiders...

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Estoril 1-0 up after 4 minutes. Tempted to cash out though after what has happened to my bets backing outsiders...
What are they offering and what's the return if it comes through?

Had Arsenal to win, and West Brom, Bournemouth and Hertha Berlin not to lose all mixed in with a few UFC fights tonight.

Giroud

Established Member
What are they offering and what's the return if it comes through?

Had Arsenal to win, and West Brom, Bournemouth and Hertha Berlin not to lose all mixed in with a few UFC fights tonight.

Porto just equalised but it was too early to cash out anyway. 100 quid return if it comes in.

Don't know what to make of cashing out anyway as it's impossible to know if it works in the long run really.

OG J0E

West Ham are 1.95 to beat Villa at home tonight. Really don't understand why it's not more like 1.70, so I would get on this.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Another way to make you feel better tomorrow if we lose.

On Betfair 3/1 for an Arsenal draw.

Almost 4/1 for a Leicester win.

If our season is going to end tomorrow you might as well make yourself pretty rich. :p

OG J0E

Hope everyone who laid us cashed out :lol:

Think with the CL round of 16, Atletico, Barca and Real are certainties to qualify, so you may as well chuck them together in a treble and put your house on it.

Juventus underrated at 3.50 to knock out Bayern too.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom