• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

booing the players?

A

Anonymous

why oh why must they suffer it at home too?
Because they have been playing like a load of pub team players who are more interested in the post match pint than the match. They deserved to be booed after the efforts they have bene putting in lately. 50k a week for that! :shock: plus being booed by your own fans would really serve as a wake up call and motivate them into improving.

A

Anonymous

Quote from chris coleman last night - "we were booed off saturday and quite rightly so"

There you go, the team recognises it when the fans have become disgruntled and it sparks them into a good performance like they put in last night.

Biggus

Established Member
theguvnor said:
Quote from chris coleman last night - "we were booed off saturday and quite rightly so"

There you go, the team recognises it when the fans have become disgruntled and it sparks them into a good performance like they put in last night.

So now you're quoting Chris Coleman.... and what a splendid job he is doing "motivating" Fulham, boy could Arsène learn a thing or two from him, In fact looking around at other threads there seems to be much criticism of Arsenes methods and the French poofs on 50k a week- Lets get good ol Arry Rednapp in after he "recharges his batteries" he'll sort out them glove wearing garlic munching frogs.... :lol:

kutz

Karlos said:
Out sung the home support at Old Trafford? rubbish. We were good but not that good.
As for booing the team, well when they are crap (Like now) they're crap. They should be booed :evil: :cry:

In my opinion, there is NEVER an excuse for booing your own team. You support your team to the death, and then after. Why do we think it's our job to lbe the sports psychologists for Arsène? That's quite pathologically egotistical if you ask me. (That's not directed at Karlos, but some other comments around the place)

Fans are fans, and maybe should read fever pitch again to work out what that means.

The coaching staff are there to give the players a roasting when required, and from what I hear that's what happened in the dressing room at half-time against Liverpool.

No excuses for booing, ever.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom