• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brooke Norton-Cuffy

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has actually been playing on the wing in a 442 and has come inside on quite a few occasions so the capability is there. That said, I do think he'll be a nice flip.

He still wins a lot of duels but his positioning and tracking runners could be better.
Yeah, but my point was the he seems to be a wingback or a winger, not a RB or inverted RB. I meant in the middle in the defensive role in the build up. And positioning etc. is important there also.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom