• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would be cool if there was some sort of Saka mural (Rashford style) near the Emirates somewhere. Hopefully Banksy's a gooner.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
from Chris Waddle back in 1990, till today. Maybe take the hint and always prepare for penalty shootout

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I've often felt Pearce was a bit of a dinosaur, but he speaks perfect sense here:

Think he’s spot on there. Everyone screams “if you’re good enough you’re old enough” until it gets real. Saka could have refused the penalty there were plenty of willing takers.

Also to suggest statistics, some reasoning and tons of practice wasn’t part of the decision making is kinda silly. Glad Pearce has confirmed otherwise anyways.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I actually liked the fact Southgate had so much faith in him, playing him so many minutes and putting him up for the penalty shows what people see in Saka. Also now I can wind up United fans by calling Sancho his back up which I also have to thank Southgate for.

Having a manager that trusts you and rates you so highly is a good thing.

GLITCH

Glad to hear from him. Time to look to the future. It’s bright.

Reese Witherspoon GIF by SAG Awards

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I love this kid, but there's no way after that tournament he'll want to stay at Arsenal beyond this season if we have another stinker, there's absolutely no chance.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Give this boy a new contract and double his wages. He's worth his weight in gold.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Love this kid and a top rate message from him!

It's sad that he instantly knew himself he would be racially abused as soon as he saw Donnarumma save his pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom