• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Genuinely think he has an outside chance of breaking Thierry’s assist record this year.

Great talent.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
What I also love about this lad is he is part of our young core and he is considered homegrown because he chose England. I would love for AMN to stay and then hopefully Willock, Nelson and ESR can breakthrough slowly and become integral to us.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Watching the match and then highlights. He's amazing and think he'll end up centrally

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
“This is very good, world-class. He makes it look easy but this pass, like I said, only the great players can give those passes."

Robin V. Persie about Saka

Van Persie really seems to love Saka. You can say whatever you want about him, but if a young player is impressing RVP, then they have to be quality. Cause RVP was one of the most technically gifted forwards I have ever seen play.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
To think that Saka has not even grown into his body yet. Still so young, he will end up as such a powerful player. Still so much to work on, but his game is already so mature and clinical for a youngster.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
That number 7 shirt looks good on him. He's in good company too, Pires, Rocastle, Brady. Hopefully turns out more like those than Mkhitaryan.
I wanted him to get the number 10 if Arsenal somehow sold Özil as I see Saka as more of Playmaker like 10 and wanted 7 to go to Martinelli as I see 7 as more of dribbler, pacy, goal scorer.

But Saka does look good as 7 and the transition to 7 makes sense as he wore 77.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom