• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Saka is one of the best young talents in world football and the audacity to even report he’d go to a broken juventus in a dusted league haha.

He’s obviously going to City for a world record fee (neymar et al don’t count)

StefanB

Why is this thread even open, lmao. ****ing Juventus would offer a 10-year loan with an option to buy. £6m yearly loan fee if they win the league.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If Grealish can go for £100m, so can Saka, but it will be to City or PSG. And it won’t be yet while the Kroenkes are playing Father Christmas.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Saka lifting the league title with us will be more meaningful than anything he could conceivably achieve with either City or PSG.
he can achieve money and shady middle Eastern financial assets, real estate, and all that.

trust me, he is not from the generation where "glory is what matters", that ship has sailed.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

he can achieve money and shady middle Eastern financial assets, real estate, and all that.

trust me, he is not from the generation where "glory is what matters", that ship has sailed.

A dying breed, sadly.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Pls stop projecting your opinions on Saka as facts.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If Grealish can go for £100m, so can Saka, but it will be to City or PSG. And it won’t be yet while the Kroenkes are playing Father Christmas.
I admire your ability to continue these stale bits long past their shelf lives.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He will go to City eventually, I am positive that is already arranged, probably when we got both Jesus and Zinny.
It is what it is. His nationality and talent, unfortunately, make him too big of a player to retain.
With Arsenal and Arteta he has a chance to win UCL. With City he doesn't. Pretty simple. 😉

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Juventus is a laughable suggestion.

Saka to City is far from nailed on. Despite all the oil money their dominance is heavily reliant on Pep. Once he leaves where is the incentive to join? Given that we were handing out hefty wages without CL I feel like we could come close to what their best players earn.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Pls stop projecting your opinions on Saka as facts.
Saka played his entire life at the club, was educated in an elite school, and was a product of an elite club approaching youth talent in a scientific rational way. Meaning that he did not learn to play football and was spotted at a third-tier club when 15.

That changes everything, he probably has had a manager since he was 11, and his family is very much educated and aware of the footballing world and how everything works, they clearly made the right moves so far.

Things have changed a lot, I am in my late 30s, and if you go to a tier 1 European academy now vs 20 years ago, holly molly...

The idea that a football can "get away with it and make it" now is practically impossible. No matter how talented you are, if you are not surrounded by the proper team and you don't have absolute control over the player's decisions, and movements you are going to fail, the stakes are too high for the bubble that you need to create around them to succeed is immense.

The only way I can see him signing a new deal is if we win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom