• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny i been told rival fans not rate him and he let the country down. Now the best 2 clubs in England want him despite being rich in quality in this position.

He going nowhere he'll sign new contract and when he arrive 25-26 of age he'll think about his future if we remain in this position. The journalist is manutd fan.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Top 4 would be a massive boost to him signing a new deal. I'm sure that's the level he wants to be at soon enough.

I'd be worried about some of his England teammates having words in his ear on international duty about playing in the CL and players talk no doubt.

Malky

Established Member
Tbf it’s Mark Ogden who is absolute garbage tier.
Agreed
however it wouldn't come as a surprise if its true. We can't expect to hold onto guys like Saka, Martinelli, Gabriel, probably Ramsdale, if we don't get back into the top 4 or atleast compete with the likes of City and Liverpool.
Our crop of talented youngsters won't be sticking around for midtable results and Arteta's robotic football

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He would be kinda stupid to go to one of those clubs right now, tbh.

He's quality, but he wouldn't really start for them, he's not quite that level yet...that psycho Klopp would probably turn him into a workman like CM, atm.

He should stay here until he's like 24-25, start every week, reach his potential, maybe even pick up a few more cups...then go to a club fighting for the league at that point, when he will start every week.

Can't see us being.able to keep him his whole career sadly, so you will have to get used to the thought of losing him at some point..we aren't that club anymore and don't think we will be again under Stan.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not really worried about this at the minute. He’ll get £100k+ a week in the summer and extend. A few more years of not competing and then maybe he’ll go but I think he’d be too expensive for Liverpool.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not really worried about this at the minute. He’ll get £100k+ a week in the summer and extend. A few more years of not competing and then maybe he’ll go but I think he’d be too expensive for Liverpool.

Tbf Sterling forced it early. Max out your potential earnings if you do it now.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would’ve thought Saka had bigger ideas than the likes of City and Liverpool. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka earning 30k a week he 20 years and just started his career have 2+1 year option in his contract . The English media need to relax.

Failing to qualify to CL my guy said 😂. They making saka look 28 years old and desperately want to play CL football.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Feel he will sign atleast another contract here but guess it will be drawn out till after the World Cup to max out money or maybe sooner with a Grealish like buyout clause. 🤷‍♂️

I do worry a bit how he is already our best player now & no real senior players left to look up to / learn from day in day out. Not sure that is ideal for a young player... makes the club feel a bit small time.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Already one of the best players in the league. Age irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom