• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I just assumed Bayern were running away with it again. Swear I saw they were comfortably top a few weeks ago, I checked now and 5 points separate the top 6.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Surprise defeat for Bayern against Bayer. Dortmund going into the international break as leaders.

Funnily: Ref gave two times a yellow for diving for the same player instead of a pen. Was corrected both times from the VAR and gave two pens intead.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Hertha Berlin is definitely going down this season. They’re absolutely terrible team with another clueless manager.

Bruno Labbadia is the German version of Pardew, Fat Sam, & Mark Hughes. 😂

Bundesliga 2 is more exciting and brutal than Bundesliga.

So many great clubs with long history and tradition there. Hamburger SV, Fortuna Düsseldorf, Nürnberg and would love to see all three back in where they belong.

Seems like Daniel Thioune has bounced back nicely from his Hamburger horror, and one could argue that he’s over achieving at Fortuna especially when you consider how average Fortuna squad is compared to HSV, Darmstadt and Heidenheim.

Lastly I hope Heidenheim get promoted. I like their brand of football and I like Frank Schmidt. They play some of the best entertaining football in Bundesliga 2.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Mike Tullberg linked to the Frankfurt job if Glasner does actually move to Chelsea or Sp**s as he's recently being rumoured to do. Read rave reviews about him doing bits for Dortmund's youth, any word about him back home @Heskey @Dokaka ?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Mike Tullberg linked to the Frankfurt job if Glasner does actually move to Chelsea or Sp**s as he's recently being rumoured to do. Read rave reviews about him doing bits for Dortmund's youth, any word about him back home @Heskey @Dokaka ?

He barely had a career here before moving abroad as a player and getting wrecked by injuries. Same with his coaching career, done almost all of it in Germany.

Supposedly a Klopp type of character according to reports, immense motivator etc. But I don't know much more than what is being circulated in the media, which is probably the same stuff.

Last edited:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Two giants of German football are clashing in Bundesliga 2 today at 17:30pm.

Fortuna Düsseldorf V Hamburger SV.

I expect HSV to pick up all the three points which they desperately need after dropping points in their last two games.

Fortuna are usually good at home but they cannot keep a clean sheet to save their lives which is the reason why I’ve picked HSV to win.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
@jones Sorry bro. Bochum frustrated the hell out of your Eagles.

To be fair Frankfurt should’ve won that game fairly easily, but between poor finishing, and lady luck saved Bochum.

Looking forward to De Klassiker tomorrow after we extend our lead at the top of the league انشا الله 🙏

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@jones Sorry bro. Bochum frustrated the hell out of your Eagles.

To be fair Frankfurt should’ve won that game fairly easily, but between poor finishing, and lady luck saved Bochum.

Looking forward to De Klassiker tomorrow after we extend our lead at the top of the league انشا الله 🙏
Ref as usual added insult to injury. Wallahi no idea why I bother with this sport, had kids in the house sleeping and had to bottle up the frustration, thinking I might've popped an artery and definitely got close to a stroke.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Anyone watching the Bayern vs Dortmund live stream on YouTube, I get its free but what is up with the camera angle?

Makes me want to turn it off.

Edit; nevermind after 7mins they changed it, they must have read it here..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The annual humiliation bayern against Dortmund its really boring. And if im Dortmund I'd simply have enough

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom