• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Burnley v Arsenal | Sun 26th Nov 14:00 GMT | Turf Moor | Not on UK TV

Will we win, lose or draw?

• Arsenal win with passion

• Draw

• Arsenal flop Burnley Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I disagree.

I think he's more suited there than in a midfield pairing nowadays. I know you like Iwobi but I can't remember the last good game he's had for us. Poor again today.
It's not that I like Iwobi anymore than Jack I just don't think Jack has the necessary speed and stamina to operate out wide anymore. Jack's more creative but just fail to see him operating in our front 3.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We were alright all things considered.

Burnley only had a couple of OK moments and have been silencing a lot of decent teams.
That's what I mean. At the end of the day you cant lose if you dont concede, and we always had a chance because of that. Our attacking was poor though. Our best players were poor generally.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Loved how Nacho’s first thought was to get th ball to Alexis for the pen. Alexis wasn’t great, but if Giroud isn’t on the pitch you would only want him taking it.

GoonerBoy19

What a bunch of crooks they were, fouling all day and moaning for anything which went against them. Well done Arsenal, need to grind these type of games and get all 3 points.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Feel a bit sorry for Burnley, they are doing a great job. The first half was very good from them. But it was a really stupid foul.

Burnley barely created a chance in the second half.

How can you feel sorry for a bunch of *****?

Their fans are disgusting too. Boooooooing and chanting that we're cheating.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It's not that I like Iwobi anymore than Jack I just don't think Jack has the necessary speed and stamina to operate out wide anymore. Jack's more creative but just fail to see him operating in our front 3.

You not been impressed with his Europa displays? He's played in the front three and has often been our best player.

Iwobi isn't the paciest player by any means. And he doesn't work hard out of possession either. Would rather Jacky every day of the week in Özil's absence.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

This is a top 10 gif of all time tbh.:lol:

A picture's definitely worth a 1000 words :lol::lol::lol::lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wenger using Mustafi bang in the centre of our back three is looking like a master stroke. Very commanding presence. Throws his body at everything and fears nobody.

When we use players in the correct positions, the 3-4-3 suits us down to the ground. There's more to come from this lot.

I take each game on its own, but I can see that we are on an upward trajectory in terms of team performance.

The key now is for us to keep this level for as long a time as possible and not dip too sharply when that time comes.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

No we didn't. We were getting fvcked for ridiculous non-existant fouls while our players where getting smashed in the face for nothing. We should've had a 2nd pen on Bellerin. We won the game fair and square.
Rub of the green, you must be joking. The penalty was a pen, there should have been one on Bellerin and they were given a free kick that I'm still laughing about now.
Look, we got a penalty in extra time to win a 0-0 game. We can hardly say we were unlucky or hard done by.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyone else scared that Alexis one day is going to do a panenka when it matters and the goalkeeper just catches it? He does it like every other pen.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Still a 1/10 performance from Sanchez, holy crap that was awful.

Can't believe he played 90 minutes, at least he scored the pen.

Feel a bit sorry for Burnley, they are doing a great job. The first half was very good from them. But it was a really stupid foul.

Yes, scoring the winning goal is really not on.

Burnley were superb, especially the way Barnes kept flopping like an overweight ballerina doing the dying swan to get non-existent fouls from the eagle-eyed Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom