• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Calahm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
No, in fact i think you rate him highly cause he is blond. He's rubbish mate be realistic

Excellent every game at RB last season. Could see how much the likes Pepe improve with a RB that can provide overlapping runs and is solid defensively. We only 2 matches that Chambers played in last season and that was against Pool and City.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Thought him and Mari were playing for Brentford last night as it's both their level. What a nice gift of a clearance for the second goal.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Whoever is at right back needs more help, whether it comes from midfield or the wings. Seen it with every right back we play that they're left 1v1 or 2v1 on plenty of occasions. Id still go with Soares, even though he has a mistake in him his passing and crossing is good and he does defend well as a full back.

Chamebrs looked best in midfield or centre back despite soom good crossing like the Xhaka chance.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This guy continues the sub standard buys from Southampton. He's not a RB and lacks the physical tools to play as one in the modern game. After his clearance yesterday, he had neither the speed or intelligence to get tight to the man on the ball. If Bellerin did that, the knives would be out. He's one of three RB options not really fit for purpose. He may be able to play as a CB in a back three but he's not good enough to play as a two in a back four. He somehow flatters to deceive with his good moments but he should be moved on. He's a basic jack of all trades.

Kwaku

Chambers best form in the Premier League was playing in central midfield for Fulham. He should only play in a back three because he lacks the dynamism to play as a right back in a four. Out of the options at the club he is the worst. Cedric, Bellerin and Maitland-Niles offer more. Chambers is another example of the club not being ruthless and should have got rid of him a few years back when he at least had a decent reputation.

nas7232

Chambers is relegation level RB/CB with objective evidence to prove it. He makes a couple good crosses or wreckless lucky challenges then he gets hyped. Most of the time he is either out of position or getting beat leading to goals conceded. AMN in his unnatural position was a lot better and showed progress. Chambers is gash

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think he played us for a new contract. It also seemed a bit weird that he's been here for 7 years and on his final year he miraculously turns into Cafu for 6 months. I don't mind him as a backup, but anyone thinks he should be first choice for a team aiming to be top 4 is a lunatic and should be sectioned.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Excellent every game at RB last season. Could see how much the likes Pepe improve with a RB that can provide overlapping runs and is solid defensively. We only 2 matches that Chambers played in last season and that was against Pool and City.
That's simply not true. He had some dodgy games too.

Kwaku

I think he played us for a new contract. It also seemed a bit weird that he's been here for 7 years and on his final year he miraculously turns into Cafu for 6 months. I don't mind him as a backup, but anyone thinks he should be first choice for a team aiming to be top 4 is a lunatic and should be sectioned.
Is t he a free agent next summer?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are we going to just ignore how he clearly isn't fit enough for the start of the season? Pretty unprofessional. Why does he get preferential treatment by the fanbase I wonder?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Respect Calum and his efforts but we desperate need for RB. Chambers also look more comfortable playing as CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom