• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Nothing against Jenkinson, boyhood fan and it`s not his fault he was given a 5 year deal but it`s time to get tough, he should be told that if he refuses a move he will be made to train with the kids

Let's play Aubamawang

It's going to be a loan isn't it?

As a Nottingham resident and somebody who was born here, it would be very easy for Jenkinson to turn down a move to Nottingham!

Forest a re unlikely to gain promotion this year, so can't see it being a good move for him.
Hailing from Nottingham myself, I have to agree there's more likelihood of Santa dropping down my chimney at Christmas than there is of Forest getting promoted. And we have a gas fire.

Seriously though, not sure why he'd move here unless it's to join a gang or work in a charity shop. Some lovely big mansions in Ravenshead to invest all his ill-gotten gains in, though...

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
A club doesn't usually start negotiating for a player without first sounding out the player and what kind of wages he is looking for. This looks promising indeed.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So Forest could afford some sort of fee? Any fee, his wages off the books and the temptation to play him removed for Emery is a win.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
A club doesn't usually start negotiating for a player without first sounding out the player and what kind of wages he is looking for. This looks promising indeed.

Last time we accepted a bid for him he turned the move down because Palace were offering him £10k a week less. I wouldn’t get too excited just yet.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He’ll be able to sign a 3/4 maybe even 5 year deal at forrest, worth much more than the 1 year he has left with us. Wages will not be a problem. Just don’t think he’ll want to join them.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He won’t leave. Won’t take the pay cut. Only way is if we pay part of the wages. Will have to be a loan deal if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom