• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkoat

We're better off renting Jenks out to Dubai floozies at an hourly rate than playing him on the field or in the transfer market

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ideally we shift Carl, keep Niles as an option for the midfield and buy a back up to Bellerin ofc.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No, Niles is atrocious as a right back. Play him in the middle or sell is me verdict.

Jenkinson is absolutely atrocious. I’m not sure he’s even Championship standard. AMN at least has potential to be a decent player for us, he just needs to cut out the casualness.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Nice, hopefully we get £5M from him. Will also free up £40K/week wages.

Bro if he's going forest then it's with no fee so that they can afford to take on his wage for his final year. There's no other way he's given up that money as forest ain't paying fee plus offering him close to what he's already on.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is excellent stuff.

Any news on Elneny? It seems like he’s disappeared.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Jenkinson is absolutely atrocious. I’m not sure he’s even Championship standard. AMN at least has potential to be a decent player for us, he just needs to cut out the casualness.

Sorry mate i should probably have added that i rate Niles in the midfield

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It's going to be a loan isn't it?
Why? No beautiful there?

As a Nottingham resident and somebody who was born here, it would be very easy for Jenkinson to turn down a move to Nottingham!

Forest a re unlikely to gain promotion this year, so can't see it being a good move for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom