• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carlo Cudicini

fuma75

GK have to at least touch the ball if he comes off their line,
but Lehman misses the ball so many times and his judgement is not that good.
He sometimes rushes out of the box when he doesnt have to.
I dont know about Cudicini on that one but its a fact Lehman is
not good enough for us.

RaMi

I read this rumour in the paper and it was in the gossip columnn along the lines "MY mate said hesaw cudicini outside highbury tofinalise a deal"

kamikaze80

Established Member
Split said:
Tegh said:
pha2er said:
Tegh said:
Sol left on a free transfer...

he sure did, Captain Obvious!

That dude at the top of the page said:
and the tottenham captain came to arsenal!

How does that even compare to Cudicini being sold to us?

Which, isn't going to happen.

pha2er said:

Abbiati went to Juve from Milan (rival clubs), people thought that was impossible, Football is a funny old game.

Sol came to Arsenal from Sp*rs (rival clubs!), people thought that was impossible, that certainly made football a funny old game!
uhh, i think the point is that unlike the two other players, sol was no longer under contract and could sign freely with any team. since we're talking about why a certain TEAM would let a certain PLAYER go, yeah, this would be the important point.... :roll:

Ratinho

Established Member
He'd happily join Arsenal if he was first choice.

However, he's happy to be backup at Chelsea, and there is no reason for them to sell to us unless it's in their benefit. And unless we pony up a quality player in return for them (i.e. they gave us £15m + Cudicini for Cole, in the past obviously), they have no reason to even consider it.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom