• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carlos Vela

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Established Member
kolotwins said:
saw the interview on gol tv when he was leaving to catch his flight. he is here guys, where will he go

Reportsin the daily telegraph are saying that the Ars' are interested in setting up a spanish link with Malaga. Maybe he go there.
doubt he'll go there, if he's in spain it's to talk to a player.

Corny

I read in the Telegraph that the funders behind a Malaga takeover were known to Arsenal's people but that's news to me that we would buy a whole another club!

TheEconomist

Established Member
Arsène Wenger spoke to the media at the Arsenal training ground on Friday afternoon.

Arsenal TV Online subscribers can now watch video footage of the Arsenal's manager entire press conference. Wenger talks about:

- his respect for Roy Keane
- injuries during international matches
- Wigan's excellent start to the season
- the truth about Carlos Vela
- Vieira's version of his departure from Arsenal

does anyone have acess to this? i want to know the truth..

Gurgen

Established Member
Wenger didn't say anything about signing him, he said 'maybe in two or three years' and spoke about 'possibilities'. He was being very vague. I think the deal is done but he doesn't want to announce it yet.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Buying a whole club just for a guy to spend his teens in before he can join us. Man we are finally showing a little ambition :p

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

YeahBee said:
Buying a whole club just for a guy to spend his teens in before he can join us. Man we are finally showing a little ambition :p
:lol:

koivu

kav said:
Arsène Wenger spoke to the media at the Arsenal training ground on Friday afternoon.

Arsenal TV Online subscribers can now watch video footage of the Arsenal's manager entire press conference. Wenger talks about:

Then subscribe!!! :)

TheEconomist

Established Member
koivu said:
kav said:

Then subscribe!!! :)

Kinda hard to, when i dont have a credit card.......

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Is the Vela signing finished or what?

Is the Vela signing finished or what?
Where is he going to play, at Celta Vigo?
When can he come here?
Could he get into the A-squad at such a young age like Cesc or Messi in Barca

Buhry

Established Member

Yeah, you mexicans on these boards, you have any updates?
Ismael, gunnermex, anyone?

longrufus

Established Member
I think it is a done deal, or thats what we must assume from what reports in mexico say. I reckon it wont be officially announced until summer, partly down to the fact that everything hasnt been sorted yet. With the Celta Vigo partnership in place it seems pretty obvious he will go there for a few years until he gets the relevant papers to come here.

Thai Gunner

http://www.esmas.com/deportes/futbolint ... 09399.html

But the article above is saying that he's in fact on loan to Celta Vigo from us.

Strange.... And considering the fact that our club announced a partnetship deal with Celta right around the time that the rumour of us signing Carlos Vela was ripe, I'd tend to believe that we have already signed him. We are not saying anything about it because it's illegal for us to sign him before he turns 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom