• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Ocean's 17

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Once he started playing closer to Barnes he really shut him down. If he backs off he struggles, but today he looked pretty good. Credit where credit is due! I was worried when Tomi couldn't play, but now he Cedric looks like he is hitting the grove!
Looks like along with other issues, arteta really fixed this at half time. We weren't really troubled in the 2nd half.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Looks like along with other issues, arteta really fixed this at half time. We weren't really troubled in the 2nd half.
Yeah I think arteta affect the game in a positive way. Half time they were on top but we made a number of changes that nullified them

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Watching the game I thought it must have been a coaching decision to tell him to get much closer. Or maybe Cedric figured this out himself. Like you say, in the second half it was pretty much silence from Cedric's side.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
F4-EBC2-B5-E1-EA-4-DF7-8-AF0-AC3-FAE58788-F.jpg

0-FBD02-CA-F011-49-B9-9407-508-AC3-ED2612.jpg

16-A5-ED5-E-383-C-4859-A048-30264-F36-F9-AF.jpg

You will burn in hell for your crimes @GDeep™

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Living the dream, the Carl Jenkinson way. Not quite good enough for Arsenal, but he seems a good lad performing to the best of his ability.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What do you think @A__G
Is your boy up to the task tomorrow?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cedric done what he could but Liverpool was going to take advantage when he was sleeping in 1st goal.

I don't blame him this his quality and he doing better than expected but Tomi has to comeback quick

Legend14

Established Member
Cedric done what he could but Liverpool was going to take advantage when he was sleeping in 1st goal.

I don't blame him this his quality and he doing better than expected but Tomi has to comeback quick
I do think he made a coverage mistake by not taking the inside player, but beyond that he played well. Overall, he has done well since Tomi’s injury. I didn’t expect it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Excellent first half and then caught out of position for the goal. That's all it takes at this level. Tbf I don't think anyone would be expecting him to have to play this many minutes either.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Got caught, but no way should Jota be scoring from where he is...mostly on Ramsdale, imo.

Been decent, but we need Tomi...hopefully he's on the bench v Villa, then hopefully ready to start after the break.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It is not his fault that Edu/Arteta found him off the trash heap to save some money to be cute. Well, now they needed to start him for 4 or 5 games in a row or more and his limitations show every game. He plays well for periods at a time so I actually wouldn't mind him if he had the odd PL start and rotated in for our cup games.

Hopefully, Tomi isn't injury riddled and this is just a blip. However, CL coming back into the schedule with just Tomi and Cedric would scare me.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom