• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2007/2008.

AFCFan4Ever

Smartly Dressed Morris said:
lol anelka - how fitting. Great game though.

One of the worst buys ever if you consider the timing, supposed impact, cost, lack of production, etc.

He never looked in it at all today, he didn't look upset at all about missing the PK.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
We can still be the first London club to win this thing. Come on Arsène get it right, sell that rubbish in Senderos and get a big dominant hungry CB

Hats off to Fergie, massive achievement and Chelsea end up trophyless with all the money they have. Roman losing in his home and Usmanov right behind him witnessing his hurt should make him really pumped up to see us win whether you like him or not

I want this cup badly man. Now chelsea will implode, players will leave like Drogba who gives us hell

I want chelsea at stamford bridge next year, garuntee we'll do 'em and destroy their record

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
How long before the Pitch is used as some form of excuse for the penalties. I saw VDS struggling on it in the game (apparently its the "bladed" boots that suffered, not traditional studds) and can only imagine that the Rain only added to it.

That said, theres always something dramatic about Penalties being taken in the rain. Very Hollywood like, to me anyway.

Just lastly, regarding Ronaldo's penalty. That was an illegal penalty wasnt it? Im fairly certain you are not allowed to stop after you start running. Maybe im wrong on that, but hes done it alot of times and nobody says anything about it.

Wenger14

Established Member
Terry may be brave, but also a bit stupid. Should have let someone else take it and enjoyed lifting the trophy himself. I knew he'd miss the moment I saw his arrogant walk towards the spot. Was hoping Cole would be the one to **** it up for them, but this is second best.

Must be absolutely gutting, one kick away from the trophy and it goes horribly wrong.

Anyway well done to United. It's all down hill from here though, cause The Arsenal will be dominating England and Europe come next season.

phenn

It would suck to be John Terry right now, wouldn't it?

Anelka has not been very good for Chelski and just doesn't seem like he cares. Le Sulk returns.

Chelski probably should have scored in the second half, they didn't quite have the shooting boots on tonight.

The way Ronaldo takes penalties is a disgrace. Very happy he missed.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Well, for me it really doenst mather who has won it,

lets win this cup next season i really want this one for Arsenal

True Gooner

Established Member
We're still the biggest in London, for now thats all that matters. Tommorow would have been hell for me personally if Chelsea won the CL. Imagine -
Ashely Cole winning the CL, their fans enjoying bragging rights over us - despite slating their own manager, generally ****ish behaviour from their players, buying trophies for the past 3 seasons and actually being better than us at something.
btw Drogba probably cost them the trophy, Im pretty sure Terry would not have been on the list if Drogba hadn't got himself sent off.

thegame24

Established Member
Well Man U battered them for half hour, chelsea batered them for the rest of the game.

As usual Man U need a lucky decision to win.

**** both teams i still dont know how i feel about it

Terry is an idiot

Ronaldo is just another passenger FULL ****ING STOP horrible football player IMO cant pass, i rate him for scoring but thats due to rooney and tevez as ive said all along, but other than that he is really average.

Ashley Cole can go stick a mobile up his arse.

Man Utd are useless

Chelsea are ****ing battlers but have no soul so deserve it when they lose.

Football wins? umm they are both evil **** clubs who play **** football when it matters

Anelka, bottler

Fabregas, best player in england, irrelevant but true.

Im really annoyed cause neither team deserved to WIN, hope they all fail drug tests somehow.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

How is Ronaldo allowed to take penalties like that? All I can say is GOOD.
Terry missing like a mug was a highlight.

Oh and cheeky Cole, how dare he try and leave and almost win a CL medal? Had he missed the penalty, that would have been a slightly better ending.

I thought it was very interesting how Drogba sold out Chelsea like that.
He is actually my favourite player outside Arsenal, but what he done was atrocious.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
true gooner said:
We're still the biggest in London, for now thats all that matters. Tommorow would have been hell for me personally if Chelsea won the CL. Imagine -
Ashely Cole winning the CL, their fans enjoying bragging rights over us - despite slating their own manager, generally ****ish behaviour from their players, buying trophies for the past 3 seasons and actually being better than us at something.
btw Drogba probably cost them the trophy, Im pretty sure Terry would not have been on the list if Drogba hadn't got himself sent off.

Exactly Chelsea winning it would of killed me. Or in fact I would of gone on a kiling spree

A blue summer and those vermins parading London would of hurt all gunners. Everyone wearing blue, them being the first london team winning, nah no way. Thats history right there and affects us. TEARY SLIPPED hahaha

giuliob

Did not like the referee at all...........Pro ManU..................Let the players mouth off too much.....At least three throw ins which should have been Chelsea's ball, go to ManU.........We get the benefit of replay, but still, the thoug of Manu as double winners makes me want to spit.......You think refs are pro ManU now, wait till next year........Aargh...........Did not want SAF to get the double............

VDSaar.....Wonder if it got through to Wenger how ManU won.........Anelka's choke.....VDSaar save...........Get a top notch GK, Arsène.......Wish we had a starting CB with Terry's head...........Other than that disaster of a penalty shot, he had a great game....Tough, tight hard fought game, and this ref does not know how to deal with these English clubs.........All the Manu play acting, the Chelsea whining.........

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Well, at least we'll only have one bunch of gloryhunting ****heads gloating next season, rather than two.

And much as I hate Fungie, Ronaldo and that ***** Rooney, it's tough not to revel in Drogba, ****ley, Anelka, Terry, 'I like to ****' Buck, Kenyon and Roman all falling flat on their lardy arses.The only fella I can relate to at Chelski is Grant, and that's only because he's got a modicum of class and perspective that looks out of place at the Bridge.

Ultimately, tonight was motivation for our team and for us as fans next season.

thegame24

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
true gooner said:

Exactly Chelsea winning it would of killed me. Or in fact I would of gone on a kiling spree

A blue summer and those vermins parading London would of hurt all gunners. Everyone wearing blue, them being the first london team winning, nah no way. Thats history right there and affects us. TEARY SLIPPED hahaha

just as bad with united winning it, they are basically a fucing london club too with all the glory hunters, at least north london dont have many chelsea fans, only glory hunting albanians and kurds.

thegame24

Established Member
BTW, we should have kept Jens, i still think hes better than cech and van der sar.

Chec is awful at pens.

Please get a goalie, i think a nutcase might gomez might be decent in big games.

JazzG

Established Member
Was hoping Cole would miss his penalty, otherwise I'm ok with Man Utd winning it, a lesser of two evils you could say ;)

Gotta say I don't feel for Terry, never trust an Englishman to win you a penalty shoot out :lol:

Mostarac

Established Member
thegame24 said:
just as bad with united winning it, they are basically a fucing london club too with all the glory hunters, at least north london dont have many chelsea fans, only glory hunting albanians and kurds.

I could be wrong, but to me it seems like most of Chelsea`s gloryhunters are Greeks/Cypriots, have seen tons of flags from these two countries starting this season(including in Moscow).

nazo

Established Member
terryuo1ft4.jpg

thegame24

Established Member
Mostarac said:
thegame24 said:

I could be wrong, but to me it seems like most of Chelsea`s gloryhunters are Greeks/Cypriots, have seen tons of flags from these two countries starting this season(including in Moscow).

Na, the majority of greeks in North are Arsenal or Sp**s, quite a few united ones too.

Chelsea, my neighbour is the only greek chels ive seen.

Every chelsea fan around pubs is nearly always albanian or kurd fresh off the boat, sorry to sound un PC but its true.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom