• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ronaldo's half the player he used to be but still head and shoulders above anyone else when it comes to producing the goods in big games - absolutely incredible career.

Indeed! Would rank him over Messi any day. Even as a personality I like him more.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least in Europa league there is no cheating we should play Europa every year and leave this corrupt competition until the video replays comes in

FinnGooner

Established Member
Red Card for Vidal was ok imho, he had it coming and the tackle was dangerous. This is not England. Offside is another story though.

I'm ok with the Vidal red but Casemiro should've definitely been sent off as well. The offside goal is just awful referiing.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Been through a roll of toilet paper watching Bayern get destroyed. :drool:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I hope any of the remaining sides playing tomorrow win the CL , anyone apart from the two Madrid sides.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom