• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Champions League Quarter Finals 1st Leg: Arsenal 2 - 2 Bayern Munich | Tuesday 9th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20240407-212037-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240407-211957-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Bayern

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
True, but this is the Champions League; the real level. Last time out, we almost got fkund out by Porto.

This is going to be a tough game. Our only advantage is they won't have any fans.

Think this will end 2-2

Bayern are worse than Porto. Their defence is bad.

Gunners1616

Arrogance here unreal. This will be massively difficult despite their poor form this season.

Need to be on point and stuff whatever they do in midfield to prevent any service to Kane/sane or whatever
Yeah i think some people already forgot the struggle and the pressure we faced against Porto.

Bayern has only the CL to focus on. Even if they are in bad form in their league, this is still a team that finished top of their CL group with 16 points out of 18 possible.

They still have their experienced players in Neuer/Muller/Kimmich and they are the explosivity to counter us with the likes of Sané/Gnabry/Musiala/Kane.

Hopefully all our players are on top of it from the start and focused all the way.

VancouverCanuck

I need to be at the office on Tuesday. Would someone be so kind to provide a site that “allows” me to watch this match? <wink>

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Arrogance here unreal. This will be massively difficult despite their poor form this season.

Need to be on point and stuff whatever they do in midfield to prevent any service to Kane/sane or whatever

It’s not arrogance, this will be easy. They have Eric Dier in defence. Could not get much easier! This is going to be a demolition.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

People saying stay humble, it’s Bayern. Yes in the second leg at Bayern you stay humble… HOWEVER.

These ****s slapped us up in our own backyard multiple times. Not only do I want revenge but they are not good right now and completely low on confidence.

They’ve won just one of their last 5 away games losing 3 in the process. They’ve just held 3 against 10th place in the Bundesliga.

We can and should be winning by at least 3 goals here.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I was lurking on Bayern's forum, and it seems they're missing Pavlovic, who has been their best midfielder this season, according to them, as well as Neuer. This is what a user believes their lineup will be.

Kane.......... Gnabry.....
Musiala Laimer Müller
Guireiro ............. Kimmich
....... KMJ deLigt Dier
.......... Ulreich......

I like our chances, lets go.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I was lurking on Bayern's forum, and it seems they're missing Pavlovic, who has been their best midfielder this season, according to them, as well as Neuer. This is what a user believes their lineup will be.

Musiala Laimer Müller
....... KMJ deLigt Dier
.......... Ulreich......

They will not have a midfield?

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Musiala Laimer Müller
....... KMJ deLigt Dier
.......... Ulreich......

Attacking players that can and will create chances against us, but honestly grab an early goal and they’ll become a shambles .

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
It doesn't matter who comes into form. Without Pavlovic, it means 'the midfield of terror', no matter who plays there.

I'm already not looking forward to this match.

From a poster over at the Bayern forum. Midfield of terror :lol:

How big of a loss is it that Pavlovic will miss the game? He looked good against Lazio but haven't seen him more than that. @BergMan

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I was in Munich in 2017 and saw something that I wish I had never seen. Went on a 5-year football break after the game and started watching back again in August of 2022. Now it is time to reverse those moments.
Yes mate I had similar problems in Munich. You must always check for an Adams Apple or “Adamsapfel” as they say locally.

Good to have you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom