• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Champions League Quarter Finals 1st Leg: Arsenal 2 - 2 Bayern Munich | Tuesday 9th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20240407-212037-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240407-211957-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Bayern

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yes mate I had similar problems in Munich. You must always check for an Adams Apple or “Adamsapfel” as they say locally.

Good to have you back.

Or you should ask yourself why the "lady" have a beard and have the same masculine voice as Wenger.

MA08

I have waited for 7 years for us to be back in CL, and ever since we qualified for CL, i wanted us to play Bayern. This is the ultimate comparison, of how far we have come. We should beat them and we should go to SF.
As for our CL games, every time a challenge was thrown at Arteta, he has struggled at the first attempt, but improved the second time around. I expect us to not win CL this time, but be much more ready next year

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This shows everything about Mes really, tbh some delightful touches and superb passes, then some 50/50 he just completely gives up on lol...

..still at his best he was one of the best pure playmakers ever, such a wonderful footballer to watch!

Tomb Bombadil

Despite having an average midfield and defence how are they so bad in the league with a front 4 like that. Really is Tucheliban.
They weren't bad but Leverkusen were super strong. Then they decided to sack Tuchel but keep him and since than it's just going down. A big mistake but I guess CL is another game and they will be fully motivated.

So i guess a tight game. I hope we win 2-0.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
They weren't bad but Leverkusen were super strong. Then they decided to sack Tuchel but keep him and since than it's just going down. A big mistake but I guess CL is another game and they will be fully motivated.

So i guess a tight game. I hope we win 2-0.

I don't know what to expect. Yes they could be fully motivated but they're also a team that has collectively given up on their manager and their off the ball work is shambolic, we should be able to exploit that.

I think that as soon as we pin them down and score a goal they could fall apart really quickly.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The questions are Jorginho or Partey, Kiwior or Zinny/Tommy, Martinelli or Jesus.

I’d be inclined to go Tommy, Jorginho and Martinelli.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Kiwi, Jorgy, Martinelli

Not sure if Tomi or Partey are sharp enough yet or they would be my choices.

I know Jesus is good in the CL but....

Sulosky

How did you find out that Pavlovic wouldn't play? At least he trains with the team:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom